US$ 240
US$ 214
HIExpress.com
US$ 219
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 259/night.

US$ 327
US$ 211
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 266/night.

US$ 158
La Quinta
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 215
US$ 221
US$ 191
  • Breakfast included
2,531 results
All reviewsice creamliving roomfree snacksyogurtcopperleaf restaurantpillow menusmoked salmonmalt ballscheese sticksbottled waterchocolate covered raisinsseatac airportpotato chipsclose to the airportlounge areaminutes from the airportbeautiful property
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Nice place. However, I used points from my credit card and got a handicap room. Arrived late after the total eclipse and didn't complain since only one night, but the quality and variety of breakfast was very disappointing. Valet was very helpful and responsive. Loved walking around the chef's garden and outer grounds (bee hive, koi pond, blackberries, etc).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Surprisingly relaxing stay minutes from Sea-Tac Airport. The food at The Copperleaf Restaurant was incredible (try the Basil Gimlet). The service was outstanding. A big shout out to Pepper and Lindsay at the Spa.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I purchased a pricey package for one night with a $100 dinner voucher. The check in was quick, but we were disappointed to be given a room overlooking a large parking lot and the garbage. The front desk clerk said there were no other rooms, but when pressed, he did manage to find a better room. Then I called to reserve a table to use my voucher, but the restaurant didn't have anything before 8:30. So I called the front desk again and the clerk, David, agreed to call the restaurant. He then let me know they could not find a table for us. What good is a voucher if you can't use it?? David did not apologize, and in fact told me how popular this restaurant is and I should have reserved ahead. How was I to know?? "People reserve ahead or when they get here he said." Which made no sense and did not make me feel any better. So it is 5:30 and we may have to forgo the voucher and drive to find dinner. Very disappointing. Especially after a long trip to get here, and looking forward to relaxing over a leisurely dinner paid for with my voucher. Don't buy their package. Looks like a scam to me!,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

For the price, if there is any availability, stay here! Between the lovely building & grounds, amenities, service, and quality, this is a find and a half! Wish I could have stayed more than one night! Don't miss the complimentary ice cream!

Room Tip: Stayed in accessible room, huge tub and plenty of secure grab bars.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

What a nice gem near the airport! I never would have guessed a hotel - a Lodge such as this would be 10 minutes from the airport. The facilities, staff, food, spa all were great! Nice touches included lounge areas in each wing that provided guests with complimentary drinks, ice cream and snacks. The spa is wonderful, with full services. Food and drink were excellent. Great rooms, nice bathrooms. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: We booked a balcony room, but unfortunately the views are not all that great. Our room faced the walking trail, and the trees are so tall you can't see much below you, except for the nearby mobile homes. Don't know if I would spend the extra money for the balcony again; but everything else was great!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple