Lowest prices for your stay
$153
Hotels.com$153
Travelocity$153
Hurb$158
1,088 results
All reviews master park seattle airport sea tac free shuttle an early flight shuttle service bed was comfortable next morning lia coins convenience plane proximity alaska
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2022

My daughter had been traveling for 36 days seeing family, attending a funeral and watching my daughter graduate. On the way back home, we had to make a stop in Seattle before our last flight which was a 13 hr flight. We were exhausted and just wanted to go to bed.

When you arrive at a hotel, you never know what kind of customer you'll recieve especially when its late at night but Jacqulyn was absolutely amazing!! She didnt know all that happened on our trip but she just knew I was tired and make sure checkin was quick. I had an issue with one of our room key and when I woke up the next day, she had slipped new room keys under my door! Total on our trip was 13 flights and 5 hotels, Red Lion was the last stay and it was the best regardless of how old fashioned the rooms are, my daughter and I had the best rest!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sung Park, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

It brings me great joy to know that one of our staff member went above and beyond to make your experience one of the best. I will be sure to share this with our staff as we continue to provide great service to all of our guests. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff member for their efforts.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

When we are in the Seattle area we stay at the Red Lion SeaTac. Each time we have stayed the staff was attentive to our needs. One stay was just after the COVID vaccination came out and most recent stay was the 4th of July 2022. Both stays we have had the staff like Edith, housekeeping, keep our room clean. The front desk with Janet and Lia to welome us back was nice. This is an older hotel but it is clean and secure and so close to the SeaTac airport! I recommend this hotel and I will use it again. G Finau

Date of stay: July 2022
Sung Park, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2022

Thank you for being a loyal customer to our brand and to our location. We are happy to hear that you had a positive stay. The staff here are really great and they work hard in making sure that our guests are happy. I will be sure to thank, Edith, Lia, Janet and the rest of the staff for their hard work.

Sung

Reviewed 16 July 2022

All the employees were friendly and courteous which made our stay very pleasant. They were responsive to all our needs.would stay there again. Wish you would reinstall the snack bar which is the grandchildren’s favorite when they come to visit us during our stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Sung Park, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Thank you for staying with us Joseph. We are always happy to hear that our guests had a positive stay. Our staff goes above and beyond for our guests. We will continue to work hard in making our hotel a place where everyone wants to stay when coming to Seattle.

Sung

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

If you want to step back into 1980’s this is your place. I called and asked if they had air conditioning they said yes. They do NOT have air conditioning. It is called a fan that is so loud if you are a light sleeper you will lose some sleep! Had to keep the window open also. The traffic is also loud so that didn’t help. The windows do not have screens so bugs will fly in. Spend your money elsewhere where it is more updated and have real air conditioning!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport Sea-Tac, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Dear Karen,
In reading your review, it is clear that we failed to meet your expectations, and for that, we are deeply sorry. Guest feedback is our main catalyst for beneficial change, so we will reflect upon yours and seize each and every opportunity to improve our accommodations and the overall guest experience. Thank you for your time, and we wish you well.

Reviewed 15 July 2022

I called the Red Lion hotel (Seattle Airport) regarding a $7.64 charge on my credit card even AFTER PREPAYING with PRICELINE. Per the hotel, they said this is a daily service fee charge from PRICELINE. $3.82 per day. According to PRICELINE, there is NO EXTRA daily service fee that they charge.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank DisneyFan1Hawaii

Thank you for reaching out. We are sincerely sorry confusion about the daily service fee. Please know that when booking through a third-party company, not all taxes and fees are included in the given rate, and some are only payable at the hotel. Our apologies for any confusion in this respect.