“Outside definitely nothing to look at.. inside very, very clean.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Skyway Inn Hotel

Skyway Inn Hotel
Ranked #28 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Port Coquitlam
“Outside definitely nothing to look at.. inside very, very clean.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2011

I booked a room for my son and his girlfriend as they were flying early out of Seattle in the morning. I went in and looked at the room before leaving them there. Yes.. if you were driving by, you would probably not stop and check it out, however, the room was much cleaner that what I've stayed in before for more money. As soon as you opened the door you could smell the fresh scent of cleaning products. My son said they slept very well, the bed was comfortable, the shuttle went well. So.. would I stay there myself.. yes. absolutely. Especially if it was for only one night, I would recommend it. (Note.. the toilet flooded, the girl working at the front was by herself, and couldn't come, but eventually someone came to the room, and handed my son a plunger.)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Neeters
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
fort lauderdale
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2011

booked a room in skyway Inn for 6 days. The pictures of hotel/rooms were deceiving - the place is suitably located near the airport, but the room and neighborhood is bad. I accidentally left my purse at the hotel's lobby and somebody found it and gave it to the front desk. I came back and found someone took all the hundred dollar bills. I asked the lady with a tattoo behind the counter and said "we opened your purse, went through your stuff to make sure everything is there!" Apparently someone helped themselves to my money, and left me with only $800+ cash. I worked so hard for that money to pay for that vacation, and these idiots just took advantage of it! I would definitely not recommend this hotel- noisy, lots of scumbag residing in it! Oh, you have to check out the iron/ironing board and other amenities!

The rooms were said to be under renovation, but the whole place is falling apart! Every time we get back to the hotel - there is no place to park!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank npsFortLauderdale
Vancouver, BC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2011

We stayed here for one night last year, and parked two vehicles for 11 nights. At first we were worried about our vehicles being wide out in the open, and having to leave our keys, but the parking lot was lit and we made sure not to leave any valuables in the vehicle. We had absolutely no problems with customer service, our vehicles, or the rooms (for the cheap cheap price they were adequate and clean, even the bathroom corners and baseboards). We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank goodtoglow
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2010

My car was damaged while parked there for a week. I filed an incident report when picking the car up and passed it on to my insurance company. For 2 months now they are ignoring me and my insurance agent and not standing behind their actions.
Pinder, the manager is never available and they dismiss me repeatedly in an effort to make it go away.
After reading more customer reviews I’ve learned that many others got their car damaged, items stolen, garage door opener tampered with. Don’t be tempted by the cheap rates – it may cost you dearly.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Brian_S06
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2010

Skyway Inn Seattle

Warning-serious safety issue! I will report the management of this hotel to authorities. Flea bag hotel. I checked in about 8:00-noted deplorable condition of hotel. Door had 3 three modes of security:sliding post which slid into NOTHING-small door chain-deadbolt lock, which I mistakenly thought would provide me some protection. Given an early flight, I wanted to go to sleep. My fiancee had driven me to the hotel, entered the room briefly & left. Minutes later, as I planned to change clothing, a tall imposing manager? Maintenance? Man-opened my door without knocking/notice- only stopped by the chain or he would have been completely inside. It was 8:30-he claimed to be doing routine maintenance. I should have called 911! devastating.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo