“YUZU RESTAURANT ASIaN ORANGE ”

Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Our dinner with YUZU was something thing Kinda Huge 3 Entrees includin Pho Bo ,beef teriyaki(prime rib) special done to prefection with pineapple ,fried rice combo. Pho was displayed with parsley asian beansprouts limes and basil leafs.Clean and friendly. Our Drinks werr included with our feast of pad Thai noodles all full helpings traditional Japanese thai RESTAURANT reasonably priced.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The hotel is pretty and new. You do smell smoke through out the hotel. We were in a non-smoking room. They have a mini casino in the entry of the hotel. They do have rooms to bring your pet. $ 25 charge per pet. Read your contract before signing. My son and his friend requested a 1/2 late check out for the two rooms we had. This person at the front desk said there was a $ 25 late check out fee. My goodness we are talking about Sunday morning. We wanted to try the buffet for brunch. we phoned at 10:30 for the request. Well let me tell you the conversation got very heated. My son wanted to speak to this persons superior . She said she was. She was a stinker I heard the conversation. My son went to the casino and to speak with a manager. Goodness all this because this lady was just so nasty. All in all my son's host came and spoke with him and it was resolved. All this fuss over someone that needs to be retrained in customer service. To be fair I didn't go down the whole contract while signing in. We all respect the hotel staff needs time to get the rooms ready for the next visitors and usually are out of rooms on time. Goodness it was just a half and hour.

Room Tip: We had a bottom floor room 132 it was quite and close to the entrance of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Launa H
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This review is of the hotel, not the casino. I have regular business in Olympia and, although the Lucky Eagle is a half hour commute, the value makes it worth a little extra milage. I have stayed here more than once and each experience has been exceptional for the price. The hotel staff in warm and friendly, the rooms are clean, very roomy and very well appointed. Unlike so many hotels in this star range, they have chosen to invest in quality from the towels and bed linens, to the furniture, to the coffee and grooming amenities they offer. Even the minifrige in the room is the higher quality that makes less noise at night. I have only two complaints. Firstly, they offer no breakfast and there's no place to buy breakfast until after 7:00 am. (I am out the door by then). There's also no place in the hotel to buy dinner or a nightcap--you have to walk over to the casino across the street. Secondly, although my non-smoking rooms have had clean air, the lifts and hallways smell like cigarette smoke. Not much they can do about that. This place doesn't price-gouge at every opportunity like so many casino hotels do. The hotel is an exceptional value for the price and has become my "go to" place to stay when I have business in the area.

Room Tip: If you're an early riser, bring food or change for the vending machines!! There's no place...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Too many flies!!! could not enjoy the buffet. I came there for my birthday! our room was nice though1 Please get rid of the horrible fly problem at the buffet before someone gets very sick! People stand in line and pay good money to enjoy the buffet

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We just spent 5 days at the hotel. The room was very adequate for what we needed. Smoke permeated throughout the hotel even though our side of the hotel was sealed off as "non-smoking". Since I was not able to get a hard copy of the billing at the time I had to leave for one of my engagements for that day, and my wife didn't get it at the time she checked out, I thought I would contact them and get either a hard copy or email copy. I tried this morning, around 6:00am thinking it shouldn't be to busy for me to talk with one of the front desk people at the hotel, called, it took several minutes for them to answer the phone, not a big issue. I started asking if I could get a hard copy / email copy of the billing and mid-sentence, the sleepy sounding attendant cut me off and asked if I could hold.... and never came back on. Got the impression she didn't want to deal with me and I would call back later... Now, not necessarily a big issue but I would expect a bit more courtesy for a paying customer just looking for a billing statement. Would I go back, not for some time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TG_Pickleball
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rochester
35.1 km away
18 km away
Peppermill Empress Inn
Peppermill Empress Inn
#3 of 10 in Centralia

Been to Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK