All reviewsprime ribfamily suitecoffee makerwet barnon smokingsmoking sectiondessert barsmall couchseparate bedroomshotel lobbyslot machinessky bridgepool and hot tubbasic amenitiesmongolian grillcraft beerhuge bathroom
Reviewed 5 July 2017

This review is of the hotel, not the casino. I have regular business in Olympia and, although the Lucky Eagle is a half hour commute, the value makes it worth a little extra milage. I have stayed here more than once and each experience has been exceptional for the price. The hotel staff in warm and friendly, the rooms are clean, very roomy and very well appointed. Unlike so many hotels in this star range, they have chosen to invest in quality from the towels and bed linens, to the furniture, to the coffee and grooming amenities they offer. Even the minifrige in the room is the higher quality that makes less noise at night. I have only two complaints. Firstly, they offer no breakfast and there's no place to buy breakfast until after 7:00 am. (I am out the door by then). There's also no place in the hotel to buy dinner or a nightcap--you have to walk over to the casino across the street. Secondly, although my non-smoking rooms have had clean air, the lifts and hallways smell like cigarette smoke. Not much they can do about that. This place doesn't price-gouge at every opportunity like so many casino hotels do. The hotel is an exceptional value for the price and has become my "go to" place to stay when I have business in the area.

Room Tip: If you're an early riser, bring food or change for the vending machines!! There's no place to get breakfast until after 7 am.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Too many flies!!! could not enjoy the buffet. I came there for my birthday! our room was nice though1 Please get rid of the horrible fly problem at the buffet before someone gets very sick! People stand in line and pay good money to enjoy the buffet

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We just spent 5 days at the hotel. The room was very adequate for what we needed. Smoke permeated throughout the hotel even though our side of the hotel was sealed off as "non-smoking". Since I was not able to get a hard copy of the billing at the time I had to leave for one of my engagements for that day, and my wife didn't get it at the time she checked out, I thought I would contact them and get either a hard copy or email copy. I tried this morning, around 6:00am thinking it shouldn't be to busy for me to talk with one of the front desk people at the hotel, called, it took several minutes for them to answer the phone, not a big issue. I started asking if I could get a hard copy / email copy of the billing and mid-sentence, the sleepy sounding attendant cut me off and asked if I could hold.... and never came back on. Got the impression she didn't want to deal with me and I would call back later... Now, not necessarily a big issue but I would expect a bit more courtesy for a paying customer just looking for a billing statement. Would I go back, not for some time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TG_Pickleball
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I visited the Lucky Eagle Casino and Hotel to attend a meeting so I'll be reviewing the conference facility and the hotel. First the good: the staff were all incredibly kind and helpful and the buffet had nice options (although there were a few more flies than you'd normally expect to see). The catered food at the meeting was also pretty good.

The conference room that we were located in was located in the center of the casino, just a door away from tons of smokers. Things started off okay, but the air got thicker and more difficult to breathe as the day went on. If you're thinking about using these conference facilities, you may want to also consider that you can hear the slot machines outside the door, which doesn't always create the best work environment. Another weird thing about the conference room is that it had four, very small projection screens instead of one large one. It made it impossible to see any of the smaller presentation details.

After a long day in the casino, I was looking forward to staying in the hotel, but even with a non-smoking room found that the whole building had that stale smell that entrenches every room that has ever been smoked in. The rooms themselves were okay, but nothing fancy.

I realize that the casino is on the reservation and smoking comes with the territory, and if that doesn't bother you, then you'll find a perfectly average hotel and casino. However, do not stay at this hotel if you are even remotely smoke-sensitive, you'll be in breathing hell. Additionally, I'd think twice about hosting any kind of meeting here if you want standard projection abilities and clean air for your meeting participants.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This hotel is fantastic from the reservations over the phone to the checkin to the security staff and the overall experience!

We were here for my youngest sons 21st birthday! I made reservations 2 months in advance and everything was flawless. Upon check in Ben at the front desk was informative and very helpfull. We booke the family suite and an additional king suite for my oldest son and girlfriend. When we checked in we also had 2 additional parties checking in and Ben tried desperately to accommodate us all to be close together. Being it was spring break not much he could do but my son and our family suite were right together.

We got to our room and man we were totally surprised. the Family suite is 2 separate bedrooms with a large family room as you walk in. It has a separate half bath off the living seating area and a Huge bathroom with a sunken tub and a walk in shower.

The living area has a flat screen TV as do both bedrooms. The living area has a large round dinning table a small couch and a love seat with a desk and office style chair.

Everything was clean and comfortable, Microwave refrigerator with wet bar in main area.

This is a casino hotel so with that you deal with some late night noise and cigarette smoke smells. We were on the 4rth floor that was right down from the smoking rooms so we did have residual smoke smells but hey not a problem for us.

We had a blast stayed 3 nights and will be back! OH and they ahve a pool that is very different from most Indian casinos.

Please come and see these folks, they take great care of their quests and the hotel is very nice

Room Tip: Family Suite ROCKS !
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
LuckyEagle1, Manager at Lucky Eagle Casino & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you soon. Ben is guest favorite and I'm glad to hear that was able to be apart of your son's birthday.