“Delicious food ”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly fast service. Their salad and dressing is to die for. Great for families and kids. And all kinds of great food

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We like this little place 'cause it has great service and great food...We usually get a dinner salad and split a pizza between us...which is plenty...and made with care ...to your specifications...As I've said the service is always top-notch.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We have been patrons of Casa Mia for many years and have always had excellent meals. We usually get the pizza, but their other dishes have been good as well. They hand toss their pizzas and the dough (and sauce) is fresh made each day - no bulk stuff from Costco. My only complaint is the restaurant is pretty small, but we only had to give up once on Prom Night. Access is excellent on G-W Way just off of Hiway 240.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Their meat ravioli and meatballs are delicious. Their garlic bread is the best! The pizzas are unreal!! I've even had one without cheese and it was wonderful! The spaghetti with meat sauce is really good!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Casa Mia is a staple for Tri-City diners. Personally, I feel they are over-rated. I've never gotten bad food or bad service, but never gotten a meal that I felt was truly spectacular.
I like their Chicken Caesar Salad the best. I don't know if they still serve it. I keep trying calazone (sp?) pizza in a pocket, and am always disappointed.