Review Highlights
Lovely memorial for a great artists

dawgdok
Graham, Washington
via mobile
Must see

Marcia B
Eagle, Idaho

All reviews beautiful memorial worth a visit buried here family members resting place great tribute pay tribute visiting seattle memorial park bucket list easy access fans guitar legend music flowers stone
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Seattle has some amazing pop culture history, which you can check out a lot of at MOPOP but this is a little more somber.

Jimi’s memorial and grave are exceptionally well done in a clean well kept cemetery. Some people leave tokens of remembrance and appreciation at the site. I loved the etchings on the memorial. If you are a fan and are in the area this is a must stop, I recommend Bruce and Brandon Lee’s gravesites as well, but that’s in another cemetery.

Reviewed 1 week ago

If you are a Hendrix fan, this is a must visit place. Well done and bring a guitar pick to leave behind. Wonderful inscriptions and accessable as well.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Got a brother buried close by to Hendrix. Don't stop at Hendrix to offer but it's nice. Need a new stone for my brother.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Graveyard between the 520 and I5, access through Housing. Nice monument to Jimi, very few people there. Well kept and clean.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

All of our family are buried here
Grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents at this cemetery
I was in high school & my brother & a lot of my friends skipped school to
attend the funeral. I remember hearing about his death on the radio as soon as the word was spread
If I remember right originally it was a small headstone with a guitar on it
So, whenever we visit our family we always stop by to see Jimi
It’s a great memorial to him & I like how the family has improved it over the years & made it a grander tribute to him

2  Thank CarlaH765
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Attended Jimmy Hendrix’s Gravesite a few months ago. This gravestone is really big and really well made.
Hendrix was a guitar lengend and deserves all of the attention he needs, so this was a great memorial that represents him well.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

This was so beautiful and a great tribute to Jimi Hendrix. We rented a car to drive out to see
the memorial. Very respectful and worth the drive. RIP JIMI

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This wasnt far from our hotel, so we made a quick trip to check it out. Very nice memorial. Make sure you take a guitar pic to leave for Jimi...

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Last time I was here was before they built the memorial. They've done a great job of connecting all of us to Jimi. His quotes, his guitar, his family. There's more than one reason why this is number 1 of attractions when in Renton.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Had a few hours layover in Seattle heard of the grave site it's a quirky spot worth a visit even if your not a music lover