All reviews full kitchen burner stove the breakfast area bedroom suite stay park fly average experience airport shuttle sleep quality marriott hotels would stay here again fit the bill light rail long term parking boiled eggs yogurt comfortable bed shopping and restaurants
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I would stay here again. The location was very convenient for my husbands client visits, as well as having a good office desk space when he worked in the room. It was quiet enough to be an excellent work (And sleep) place. It's close enough to jump on to highways yet far away enough you don't hear them. Everything you need from grocery stores, to services like hair cuts, nails, great sushi, etc. is nearby.
I really liked the set up of our suite. The space and scale was perfect for two. The kitchen came fully equipped, full sized appliances with enough space to move around in. The bath was roomy enough for two to get ready at the same time.
I appreciated the comfort of the mattress, as I really slept well here.
My only frustration was housekeeping did not replenish coffee or complete bath supplies and we had to stop by the office. The office staff was great.
There is a shuttle service also to and from the airport.
The exterior has a neighborhood feel to it, with grill areas, park benches and lovely trees

Room Tip: Liked being on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I spent one night at the TownePlace Suites in Renton and had a comfortable stay.

In terms of location, there was not that much around the hotel, but I think it is mostly office spaces (we arrived late at night). Check in was very smooth and staff was very friendly. There is also free coffee / water / newspapers at the entrance.

The room was recently refurbished and looked nice. It was spacious and well laid out with a small kitchen and large fridge. We felt very comfortable. Internet connection was free and worked well.

I can totally see this being a good place as well for families with children.

In terms of value, definitely a good option when you are staying in the Seattle area. It is about 15 min drive from downtown Seattle (in weekends, low traffic), but for us that was not a problem. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Very friendly staff. Rooms were large, clean and well arranged. Kitchen had stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer. Nice desk area. Comfortable clean beds. Breakfast was good with wide range of choices.

There are not restaurants within walking distance. They do have a shuttle but not sure what it services.

Close to airport and easy to get there. There are services within about a mile of hotel if you have a car.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016

The staff at the front counter were very friendly and took good care of us. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. Starbucks on the corner. 15 minutes from airport with a shuttle that runs on the hour. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Starbucks real close
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Excellent location, close to the airport. Front desk staff was very helpful and the room was clean, bed and pillows were comfortable. Would not hesitate to book a room there again if I go back to Seattle.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple