“Quaint Bistro”

Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful quaint bistro that is a must go to! Me and my wife stayed at a near by hotel and walked here. We walked in half an hour before closing so we literally had the place to ourselves. Waitress I believe is the owner was superb and gave us excellent service. My wife loved the chic Halloween decor. You must have their lento’s soup. Wife had Beef Bourguignon and I had the tagliolini con salmone affumicato. Both where excellent only note was for the salmon not a big portion vs plate price and have to pay for bread service.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We visited this cafe one morning whilst staying at the Hyatt Regency nearby. It has a super friendly atmosphere and great food.
We went back one night for dinner without a reservation and couldn't get in - great for their business. Would definitely visit again if in this vacinity.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Ordered the salmon, it was the best salmon we ever had. The pastas were delicious as well. Don't forget the dessert. Small cozy intimate place, lovely.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We didn't want to fight the traffic to go downtown for the evening, so we were looking for a place somewhat close to our hotel in Renton when my husband stumbled across this little jewel of a restaurant on TA. We both agree, this was the best meal we ate in Seattle. We ordered a plate of bread and olive oil while we waited our appetizers. For appetizers we had the the Oefs and the soup of the day which was lentils in a tomato base. All yummy so far, but the Oefs! Who knew eggs over a piece of ham with cheese could knock our socks off? For dinner my husband had the beouf bourguignon and I had a salmon in a cream sauce tossed with fresh pasta and asparagus. (I can't find what I ordered on the online menu so might be a new menu at the restaurant or I had a special). Both were delicious. My husband is still talking about the Oefs and the beouf bourguignon. My compliments to the chefs and the wait staff who were also superior.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We found the food to be delicious and perfect serving portions for lunch or dinner. The menu is not large, but there are great selections. It is a nice place to have a couples fellowship in the evening or business luncheon. You will find this restaurant to be much different than others in the Renton area.

Been to Peyrassol Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK