All reviewsbest westernskeurig coffee makerwestern hotelsbeautiful hoteleggscookiesparking lotmain floorvery nice place to staybaconking roomcomfortable bedoatmealwashington state fairhot tubgreat breakfastrooms are clean
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed here during a business trip and was delighted with the manner in which the staff treated me, treated others, and carried themselves with confidence and professionalism.
I appreciated the cleanliness and the relaxed feel I had.
I must say that my favorite memory was taking casual time to unwind at the small bistro.
Robert was a perfect bartender and listener. Juliya cooked everything I requested with a smile and a genuine sense of caring for my well being.
I cannot find fault, I give this Hotel 5 Stars.
And I am no stranger to high standards!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Clarence H,

Thank you for your kind words and high praise. We love to treat our guest to a great experience here at our hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Come see us again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Came here to play in poker tournament. I was surprised pulling in and how many places to eat right next to the hotel.

Walking in it is has a long hallway and we were immediately greeted by a smiling face (huge plus).

We got checked in and with no issues. Our room was on the first floor, which I usually do not like.

We stayed in a suite (I recommend). The place is spotless. I assume it is newer. Walking into the room you notice the great decor and great layout. I felt at home right away.

Being on the first floor one of the nice things you are close to breakfast. You just walk out of your door and you have fresh coffee and nice selection.

My son slept on the pull out couch and I slept in the separate room. The bathroom is amazing. I slept great, while my son said the pull out was uncomfortable (which how many are really comfortable, so plan on using air mattress if you have to use this feature).

The shower/sauna tub is great!

Workout facility is very good compared to others.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Unknown322,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am please that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our hotel was built in 1993 and was remodeled in 2012. I am glad that it still seems brand new! Come see us again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Nice location and nice room. Front desk check in left me feeling like I was bothering the lady. Questions directed at her were met with a blank stare. Breakfast was a joke. A long line of breakfast customers were met by empty containers and a young gentleman with earbuds in sauntering around taking his time filling them. We thought the empty containers were due to a "rush", but the next morning we found no lines and the same lackadaisical attitude. This points to a management problem. Overall, a nice facility, located where we needed to be, but we wont be staying there anymore. Disappointing.

Stayed: December 2017
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear DakineSmile,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would like to address a few of your concerns. Our front desk representatives would never just blankly stare at a guest when asked a question. If they didn't know the answer to something they would find out the information for you.

I absolutely agree with you that breakfast was a joke. Your stay must have been over three months ago because the employee you mentioned was let go shortly thereafter. We train our employees very well, but as with any job, employees sometimes just don't end up working out. I am sorry that this impacted you and so many of our guests. The problem was rectified quickly. Since then our breakfast scores in the eyes of our guests have gone up by a wide margin. We have a great, professional breakfast team in place who are taking wonderful care of our customers.

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may provide you with a great experience.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We expressed our concerns on 3 different occasions & nothing was done. At 12:30AM the front desk clerk told us there was nothing he could do but offer us a full refund & we could leave. With 2 small children in the middle of the night & all other hotels were full. We will not being staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Tishas268,

Please accept my apologies for the situation you encountered during your stay. I know it can be very frustrating when another guest does not abide by hotel policies. In the case of someone smoking something in their room and the smell seeping out into the hallway, there is no way for us to pinpoint that in the middle of the night. We are not going to knock on every door and wake up every guest asking them if they are smoking in their rooms. We would then have twenty upset guests instead of one family. As we discussed with you, we have mailed you a voucher for a free night stay with us. We will do our best to provide you with a superior stay if you choose to give us another chance. Again, my sincerest apologies for the situation. Thank you for choosing to say with us.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We stay here when we come to Puyallup and have never been disappointed in our stay. Best Western is always our first choice when we travel. We've enjoyed excellent service, clean comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Joshua G, General Manager at Best Western Premier Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Bertha L,

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again.