“Impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Seattle
“Impressed”
Reviewed 24 March 2010

I took my daughter here at 430 on a Sunday, so it was almost empty. However I like the way the space is set up and decorated. The house wine was cold and good. The calamari appetizer was outstanding. I had the smoked salmon Caesar. The fish was outstanding, however the greens were past their prime and should not have been used. It needed more dressing as well. My daughter had a ravioli plate, which I tried and found to be very good.

1 Thank SeattleHawkeye
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Went here once with family and it wasn't good. Each of my family members hated the food- it was bland and the sauce...”
Reviewed 8 September 2009

Went here once with family and it wasn't good. Each of my family members hated the food- it was bland and the sauce tasted like they just poured it out of a can. Probably won't go again.

Pullman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, Casual Downtown Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 February 2009

I really like this place. I always order the same few things. The Basilio's Best sandwich is my favorite. I really like the salads too. The value is good. I never spend more than $10 and always take some food home. I agree they're not really "authentic Italian" but most Italian restaurants aren't. I'm always surprised that the service is so good since it's more of a throw a dollar in the tip jar place. They are much friendlier than some waiters who are expecting you to shell out 20%.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like this restaurant for a quick, pasta dinner. The prices are very reasonable and the food is good. Service was...”
Reviewed 16 August 2008

I like this restaurant for a quick, pasta dinner. The prices are very reasonable and the food is good. Service was excellent the last time I visited 8/13/08

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, coffee and comfy chairs and sofas. Ah, I remember the old days walking this pear tree lined street. :)”
Reviewed 28 July 2008