“Wedding”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the South Fork food truck, Fork in the Road, cater our wedding. The food was delicious, the employees who served that day were very kind, and they even made about 15 more plates than we had accounted for on the guest list. Everything was great! Highly recommend doing business with them!

1  Thank MeloDrey

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the good. We were greeted and seated right away. The place was clean. We were seated in the bar area and within a few minutes our waitress came over and took our drink order. This is where it went downhill. About 5 minutes later someone else brought us our iced tea. About another 15 minutes later our waitress, who was also the bar tender, took our order. Not her fault but how can you provide good service as a waitress when you are also the bar tender? Food came out and it was fresh but no flavor at all. We both added salt, pepper, and ranch to the chicken gyros and pulled pork sandwich! We had to ask for a refill on our drinks. Those finally came after we had paid our bill and was getting ready to leave. The next day, at my training, they had their food truck do the catering. Once again, the food was fresh but absolutely no flavor at all!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice experience. The service was very good and helpful. The lentil/chili soup was excellent and I highly recommend it. We split a steak salad and a side of fries. The fries were the best I have had in a long time. The neighboring table had a burger and fish and chips that looked very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

At the resounding recommendation of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express, Pullman, we tried to get in here Friday night, but the restaurant was hosting a sports team so it was not possible. We were able to get in the following Saturday though without a problem. The food was all that people had claimed, delicious! We had the famous scorpion tail appetizer, delicious and light and not too spicy. I had the shrimp pasta which was delicious but super rich. My husband had the mac and cheese with added mushrooms and shrimp, also delicious. Our daughter had a burger and fries. We finished up with the cobbler which was delightful. We were all super full, but no one was twisting our hands to eat it, we just couldn't stop because the food was so good. We decided to walk home to the hotel in the snow because we were so full! But you will catch me doing this again!

2  Thank ocean4ever
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We arrived in town on a Friday night and this restaurant was recommended to us at our hotel. We figured it would be busy so we were not surprised at all when we were told there was a wait of 35-45 minutes. The wait did end up being 45 minutes. They text you when your table is available, so we waited in the car (it was snowing outside). I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and choices on the menu. There were a lot of delicious meals to choose from for me and my picky daughter. Our server was very nice and attentive, and the food was very good. I also tried a micro brew and enjoyed it very much. I would definitely return to this place on my next visit, and feel comfortable recommending it to others.

1  Thank Stacey J

Been to South Fork Public House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK