“Great lentil/chili soup”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice experience. The service was very good and helpful. The lentil/chili soup was excellent and I highly recommend it. We split a steak salad and a side of fries. The fries were the best I have had in a long time. The neighboring table had a burger and fish and chips that looked very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

At the resounding recommendation of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express, Pullman, we tried to get in here Friday night, but the restaurant was hosting a sports team so it was not possible. We were able to get in the following Saturday though without a problem. The food was all that people had claimed, delicious! We had the famous scorpion tail appetizer, delicious and light and not too spicy. I had the shrimp pasta which was delicious but super rich. My husband had the mac and cheese with added mushrooms and shrimp, also delicious. Our daughter had a burger and fries. We finished up with the cobbler which was delightful. We were all super full, but no one was twisting our hands to eat it, we just couldn't stop because the food was so good. We decided to walk home to the hotel in the snow because we were so full! But you will catch me doing this again!

2  Thank ocean4ever
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We arrived in town on a Friday night and this restaurant was recommended to us at our hotel. We figured it would be busy so we were not surprised at all when we were told there was a wait of 35-45 minutes. The wait did end up being 45 minutes. They text you when your table is available, so we waited in the car (it was snowing outside). I was pleasantly surprised by the variety and choices on the menu. There were a lot of delicious meals to choose from for me and my picky daughter. Our server was very nice and attentive, and the food was very good. I also tried a micro brew and enjoyed it very much. I would definitely return to this place on my next visit, and feel comfortable recommending it to others.

1  Thank Stacey J
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Arriving at 8pm, 4 people, please follow me. Ohhh sorry the table is not yet ready, wait there (in the middle of the restaurant).

Asking for a bowl of the soup of the day, get an enormous plate.... not the one I order.

Will you please make 4 bills, yes of course and I get one of the table next to us ...

Food was ok, service à pity

1  Thank olivier b
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

While visiting WSU, we asked local for restaurant recommendations and they overwhelmingly suggested this place. The Mac and cheese was fabulous, they promised. We weren't let down. Great homemade mac and cheese and street tacos made with whitefish. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

Been to South Fork Public House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK