“Awesome place for food and craft beers”

Whitstran Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Prosser
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2017

After trying to get into this stuffy place for lunch over at Vintners Village. We came here, and to be fair we come there every year too. They accommodated the 8 of us with absolutely no issues and we had great food and awesome service.

Make it a point to break from the wineries and hit this spot, you will appreciate it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Whitstran Brewing Company

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Most places for food were closed when in the area. The inn keeper recommended this place and was very satisfied with the burgers beers etc.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I remember growing up in the valley when craft beer was pretty much non existent. The old Blue Goose had a Whitstran brew so I tried it and it was not so bueno.
I stopped in for lunch with my mom a while back and not only was each beer I tried really damn good, the food was surprisingly good. I don't usually get excited by a chicken breast sandwich and fries but they had a super good one.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

We had one of the best burgers and fish and chips ever (we shared our meals)! The Western burger is so flavorful and the french fries are addicting - fish and chips were beer battered and had a very crunchy coating - came with those delicious fries and yummy cole slaw. Our waitress (the Manager) was very friendly and very attentive - it was not busy as we visited on a Thursday about 4:00. They have a good special on Thursdays - burger, fries and a drink for $10. They have a good selection of beers and we plan to take our son there soon - he loves a good beer. Looking forward to our return visit!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

On a day of wine tasting in Prosser, this was our choice for lunch. Interestingly, they had only one of their own beers on tap along with five or six guest taps. I ordered their Steamy Cream, which was an absolutely delightful beer. My wife ordered one of the guest taps, an interesting pineapple wheat. Lunch was a Western Burger which was cooked perfectly and a Chicken Bacon Guacamole sandwich (absolutely succulent and delicious). Both came with coleslaw. Whitstran's coleslaw is not premade. Yes, the cabbage is pre-cut, but they make the dressing to order whenever someone wants it. Man, oh man - it was a wonderful, marvelous, terrific (I'm running out of superlatives) coleslaw. Eating that stuff is almost reminiscent of that scene from When Harry Met Sally.

1  Thank Sid R