“New employees..?”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 5
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I was in town for the Hot Air Balloon rally, so it's possible that they were a bit overwhelmed by the increase of customers. I ordered a piece of chocolate marble cake with chocolate fudge frosting. So yummy! I had a straight "cup 'o Joe", so I can't speak regarding the specialty drinks. My girl friends did report that their drinks were, "as always" delicious. The staff were professional and very welcoming. Keep up the good work newbies!

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I come to this Starbucks often and I've never had a problem. The workers here are very friendly and are more than happy to help. Once I didn't like my drink (I was trying something new) so they made me a completely different drink free of charge. They get your drinks made in a timely matter, and there's really nothing I can complain about. It's a great Starbucks.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We called in here to use their wi-fi as we drank our coffee. Nothing startling about the coffee, typical Starbucks but we found the place to be clean and the staff friendly. Parking is a little on the tight side but there was plenty of room inside the store and they have a small outside seating area too.
The bathrooms were very clean and accessible.

1  Thank Hutch333id
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Just off I82 Exit 80 is the very convenient drive through. Parking is very limited, so will recommend using the drive through. If you do go inside you will see your standard Starbucks. Because of the stores size there is limited seating, but this is typical of most Starbucks.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Very convenient easy/on easy/access from the freeway! It's a typical Starbucks so no real surprises - a wonderful gift shop next door with interesting and unusual that in itself is worth the stop at Starbucks.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK