Bishop Victorian Hotel
Aladdin Motor Inn(Port Townsend)
US$ 113
Amber Lights B & B(Port Townsend)
US$ 194
US$ 174
Manresa Castle(Port Townsend)
US$ 117
  • Free Internet
Valley View Motel(Port Townsend)
US$ 77
Orbitz.com
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
US$ 143
Priceline
US$ 199
All reviewsbreakfast basketbreakfast deliveredking suitepicnic basketno elevatorgas fireplacemicrowave popcornthe main streetsecond floorsteep stairssmall kitchenettebagelseach morningold buildingwithin walking distancein townfitness center
Reviewed 1 April 2012

As a rule I'm not big fan of old hotels or BnBs but ended up with business group at the Bishop for two nights. My second floor room (I saw no elevators) was large and included sitting room and seperate bedroom with kitchenette. Decor very Victorian to match nature of this historic hotel. One block from the main street with lots of shops and restaurants and walking distance to ferry dock. Historic Port Townsend and nearby Fort Wardon Park are great and the Bishop Hotel takes you back in time. I paid less that $100 per night although I'm sure it's more in summer. Staff was great and complimentary continental breakfast was sufficient. Other than pillows being too soft all else was more than satisfactory.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Markobrown
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed here during an impromptu family road trip, including the family dog. We we’re greeted with a smile and even a biscuit for Duke. Lorilee the innkeeper gave us a detailed map of Port Townsend and good advice on local attractions. I’m looking forward to our next getaway at the Bishop Victorian.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I just returned from a wonderful night in Port Townsend. The staff was fun and helpful.t Thank you Kevin, Dan and Ken for helping us to feel part of the family. When I was a little late getting my breakfast reservation in, I was cheerfully accomodated.
Our room was delightfully quaint and reminded me of my first apartment as a young married person 40 years ago. All room have wi-fi and I was able to get some work done. The bed was very comfortable and we had a view of the wharf and athletic field below.
I will definitely be back and spend more than 1 night next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lwhybark
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We have had a couple groups stay at the Bishop and the experiences have been just great. Starting with the friendly and helpful staff and a welcoming lobby - complete with a jigsaw puzzle in progress on the table by the window seat, fireplace and comfy furnishings....right on to the beautifully decorated rooms - every thing has been wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

okay...here it is for Port Townsend! The Bishop Victorian Hotel is a must stay place if you enjoy all things old and antique! Great corner room with wonderful light and warmth of a gas fireplace and of course what really matters... comfortable bed! This is very clean and you really feel at home here...We had a real quiet stay..with all attractions within walking distance...even a great little antique store next door... we really enjoyed our visit.. we will definately stay here again!

Room Tip: we only saw our room but it was a corner room with two good views of the town and water.. great windows, nice bathroom and a living/dining room..great size on the bedroom, too.. the room number is 20
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple