“quite a value”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017

among the best fish and chips around.. and the dinner specials are a real value, plus you get to watch a lot of private airplane traffic...

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great lunch! My friends said it's the best calamari they ever had and it was the best club sandwich that I've had...

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I go here when I want really good fish n chips. I have only tried the cod and chips and haven't tried anything else. The locals know the best places to eat and this is one of them.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here with friends, and it was quite good. The fish tacos were made a bit differently then I am used to but they were still very good. The other members of the group had the fish and chips which they liked very much. The portions are huge and you should be very hungry if you do not order the "light" portions.
I will say it looked like the men's bathroom had not been cleaned in a few days which knocked down the overall rating.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We have passed this restaurant more than a hundred times and a neighbor suggested how great the fish n chips are. So we came for lunch today and were not disappointed.

My wife had halibut and I had cod. Both portions were very large and the Cole Slaw was great. The fish were done perfectly. The service was friendly and the atmosphere welcoming.

We're glad we finally came and I'm sure we'll be back.