US$ 139
US$ 123
US$ 80
QualityInn
US$ 54
All reviewspicnic tablescolumbia riverfresh towelsheated poolconvenience storeroom was cleanboat launchno elevatormotel
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The Lake Pateros Inn is a wonderful small place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the view is amazing, and the ambience is perfect. Yes, it is a motel, but when you room is literally 25 feet from the waterfront - that all fades away. You feel like you have stepped into a little paradise along the Columbia river.

The rooms are clean and well equipped. They have a small fridge and a microwave, either one or two comfortable queen beds, hair dryer, and wifi (although it is pretty slow). Picnic tables and BBQs on the lawn make for a great evening.

They have a small non-heated pool which will make any kid happy. It is close to a boat launch and has two docks for mooring your boat.

It is two stories - but no elevator. It is pet friendly.

This is our second stay. We typically stay 3 to 5 nights. We love it.

Room Tip: Ground floor units have french doors that open up to a nice lawn area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The Lake Pateros Inn in Pateros, Washington doesn’t have high speed wi-fi as advertised. In fact I was unable to connect to wi-fi at any speed.

We stayed in room 203 on the second floor where we couldn't connect to wifi with any of our devices. I went to the first floor office and spoke to Angela, the manager. She had me try to connect with my computer in the office. I couldn't connect. Angela said she’d reboot the router. I went with her and sat in a chair next to the router. I had a connection for two minutes. A young woman working in the office told me the lack of wi-fi connectivity has been an ongoing problem.

Our room was spacious and clean. Both queen beds were comfortable. The outside temperature was near 100. Our room air conditioner was inadequate.

The bathroom doorknob was falling off. Aaron, the night manager, fixed it for me. He said it was a good thing he did because I could've been locked in the bathroom.

Masking tape that had been put around the bathroom light when the bathroom was painted had not been removed

The bath tub is very short and very narrow. It might work for a jockey. There was plenty of hot water.

Room Tip: Stay downstairs close to to the office. Perhaps the wifi will work. Didn't for us.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vei1962
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Staff is very helpful -to some degree, and polite. There is no elevator nor help to get your luggage upstairs. Administrative procedures make things fall through the cracks. The sheets were not changed the second night, and nobody bother to share that detail. Requested an iron, and it was all dirty, got to clean it myself to be able to use it. The sink needed a check up by maintenance, and according to reception, that detail made the room attendant skip our room, and was not cleaned. Receptionist, in a different shift offered all the apologies, and fresh towels.
The mattress was firm but pillows were both soft and firm. I liked the place

Room Tip: Nice view from the second floor but you have to carry your own luggage upstairs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2016

It was clean. It had all you needed. The view was very pretty. They guy who checked us in was nice and efficient. If you are looking for fancy - this is not it. But, if you just want a place to stay - this will do the job.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

This is an older motel, kept nice and clean. No key card here; open your door the old-fashioned way, with a brass key. We were just passing through and this small town of apple warehouses was just fine with us. No resort here, and no resort pricing, either. No HDTV, but an adequate flat screen. Our second floor room had a great view of the Columbia River, aka Lake Pateros in this neck of the woods. In addition to the swimming pool, which we didn't use, there is a boat dock.

For early risers, there is an espresso stand that opens at 6:00am, just a block away.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family