All reviews jeep ride rock house off road coffee plantation hill top swimming pool misty mountains adventure begins city life peaceful retreat manager mr his team veg and non veg resort manager beautiful property honeymoon package utmost care
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I truly enjoyed my stay in Marmalade Springs. I marvelled at the beauty of nature in and around the resort. Rooms are well furnished and are kept so clean and tidy. I do appreciate the warm welcome I received upon arrival at the resort. Food is delicious. I had a good time in the swimming pool. Everything is right about the resort. My stay was a wonderful time of relaxation for me.

Room tip: Rock house is the best place
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank bijuj0hn
Reviewed 4 January 2018

2 Families with 3 kids, we spent 2 nights stay at this place. We all loved the resort. Since we didn't get Cottages we settled with family room. It was good as well. Everyone enjoyed mountain surrounding, adventure jeep ride to resort, green environment. early morning mist,pleasant evening. Support staffs were good. Manager was helpful and suggested good places to visit and eatery in Wayanad. Overall we enjoyed our pleasant stay. Will definitely visit again. Dinner buffet for the price is not worth and it was ok. Complimentary Breakfast was good. TT, board games and mini golf were there.

Room tip: Cottages on top of rock
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VinothK907
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We checked in for 3-4 nights during 2017 year end. first of all I liked the road condition ( which was worst to drive ) , which makes the resort Inaccessible from main road and that's what is the best part. so, no car sound ( apart from a lonely jeep ).

The tree cottage was small nice, neat, lovely sarroundings. Pappercorn, coffee and other trees all around 360 degree.

I loved the simplicity of the food, the over all service of staffs, Manager sunil was good. Joe was very helpful and cheerful.

One advice: since it is a boutique hotel, pls keep some tea coffee making arrangement in room, so that there is no dependency on your small cafe. Guests can have more leasure time at room.

Room tip: all rooms are good, take standard cottage, it's nearer to cafe :-)
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rajib R
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Never one to write reviews but I made an exception in the case of Marmalade Springs resort in Wayanad. I spent a wonderful 3 days here with my family and in the end we wished we had stayed longer. It is so quiet, serene and peaceful that we almost cancelled our plans of sightseeing and wanted to stay inside the resort. A jeep will take you up and down the resort via a rocky road and that ride is a mini adventure in itself and we thoroughly enjoyed it too:). The resort is right in the lap of nature and we were taken care of by a very eager and attentive staff. The food was awesome and the stay was very relaxing and refreshing. Special mention must be made for the manager Sunil Varghese. He and his team went well out of their way to ensure our stay was comfortable. I am definitely going back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mobile745689
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is an unusual place as you need their jeep to get you up to the property! It is quite a bumpy ride but the whole experience is great fun. The bird life is incredible especially early morning as the mist rises. The food is excellent and the staff are very helpful. The rooms are very basic but clean and they could be improved by bedside lights but it is a peaceful nature retreat.

Room tip: Get the rooms with a clear view over the valley
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends