If you are clear with your purpose to go then it falls in the below mentioned ones:
1) Bird watching
2) Bird Photography
3) Leisure trip with family or friends in nature
Details about these purposes:
1) If you are a core bird watcher, this place is heaven. Mahaveer WS, Bondla WS, Tambdi Surla are the places where you get almost each and every one of western ghat's species. These forests are loaded with variety of exquisite birds and I am sure guides at nature's nest have that much study and jungle sense that you will get an exhaustive bird check list.
2) If you are a bird photographer, You must have a lens with a focal length of 400 or more. The reason behind this is the density and canopy level of the forests around here. At nature's nest itself, you can get good shots of many exclusive birds like Loten's sunbird, vernal hanging parrot, many species of woodpeckers, little spiderhunter etc. with a 300mm lens. But for other birds like trogon, heart spotted woodpecker you will need 400 plus lenses.
3) If you are with family or friends on leisure trip, you will enjoy every moment of your stay because there are many beautiful places nearby to visit. A 13th century beautiful temple, many different streams, serene nature spots, but no beach nearby. There are many activities in the nature's nest itself.
Now about stay and food quality:
1)You can experience rawness of living in a jungle meaning rooms are not as high standard as a luxurious resort. If you are a core wildlifer then you will certainly enjoy.
2) This is especially for those who are on leisure trip. Do no expect starry luxurious stay or service. Yes but I can assure you people are very nice and helpful.
3)Food quality is very nice. But improvement can be "variety in fish"(expected as we are in Goa).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature's Nest is an eco resort located on the border of Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary. The resort is located close to Dudhsagar waterfall and the 13th century temple at Tambdi Surla.The cottages are Goan village house type with ethnic construction style. They have attached bath with hot water facility.Located in an organic farm, Nature's Nest is a perfect place to experience Goa's hinterland beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Nature's Nest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.