“Lunch out.....from right next door.”
Review of Eastside Big Tom

Eastside Big Tom
Ranked #25 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Big Tom's is my go-to if I don't bring my lunch to work. I am in an office building right next door, so I can order online, pay online, and just walk to pick it up. Big Tom's has improved their menu and the latest new option is Big Tom's Pizza, also an order online, even customize your choices, or build your own. Check out their specialties, constructed from goopy burger ingredients, or something more traditional. Their crust is good, not too thick and a chewy bread. Their sauce is tasty, and they use fresh mushrooms, a must for a pizza in my book. They have added a few covered picnic tables in a second building to the back of their lot. Or, if you don't want to get out of your car, use the iconic landmark drive-up, even if there's no space at either side, a runner will get your order and run it out to you. WARNING: eat your tradition Big Tom burger at your own risk in your car, it's really goopy! Their fish and chips may be expensive, but they use quality fish, and you get to choose chips or tater tots.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a small 8” pizza with pepperoni, onions, olives and mushrooms. I was able to eat I in my car because it’s not a sloppy pizza just good clear ingredients.

And it’s extremely quirky.

Great Job

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We come here at least 2 times a week. Their burgers are the best in town! they just started with pizza and havent tried that yet. Fish and chips are good.......chili burgers are good and onion rings are great! Very clean place and workers rock! Fast service. Been in the area for Years!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Have eaten several times at Big Tom's in the past month and have never been let down. The staff are always cordial and very quick, even during busy times. The soft serve ice cream is to die for as they have pumpkin and candy cane right now!! The owner is a hoot and great guy!! We will definitely be back next week!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Big Tom’s can get a bit crowded at peak times but is always worth the wait. I love the root beer milkshakes and the burgers are soooo much better than all the fast food chains. People are nice. Bring cash! Fun decor to enjoy from the car (tardis worth getting out for a photo shoot).

Been to Eastside Big Tom? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK