“Patio Privacy”
Review of Buffalo Wings

Buffalo Wings
Ranked #234 of 353 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Met a business partner for lunch there, with our spouses. We arrived a bit after the regular lunch hour, which made it more quiet. We asked for the patio (enclosed) as it was warmer there than in the bar or restaurant area. It also allowed us privacy as we were the only ones there. Service was excellent, the food was very good, though a bit slow on one of the items. Everything else came quickly, hot and fresh. The wait staff was friendly and served with a smile. A good place to go, though at times in the past we have been there during regular lunch time and it is challenging to have a conversation then, with the people and TV's all going.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

We've visited this location three times this month. On each occasion the place was relatively busy. On our most recent visit we arrived around noonish and there were quite a few people. We were taken to our booth quickly. The girl that sat us wasn't exactly friendly, which is fine...but we could barely understand what she was saying; she spoke at about 80mph! ...when we'd ask her to repeat, she'd get obviously frustrated - fortunately she wasn't our server. Our server took our order; we ordered a large traditional wing platter 1/2 spicy garlic - 1/2 garlic parmesan and a couple of side salads. When the order arrived I feel we were ripped off; in fact I'm certain of it. Our order had about 7 of each wing flavor.... I didn't say anything to the server. The wings weren't hot, they were kind of dryish - almost as if they had been sitting there a while. Our server didn't bring the ranch we ordered with our wings, but 80mph mouth girl did...but she was unsure if it was ranch. She would look at it and show it to me and ask if it looked like ranch, she said (really fast) that she was unsure, that it might be blue cheese and asked if blue cheese would be alright, she also told me to taste it....NO! it wont be alright... I don't like blue cheese and I ordered ranch... my husband gave in and tasted it and confirmed that it was ranch... JEEZ! My husband ate some wings, I ate a few (we typically put 'em away) - the garlic parmesan were really in need of flavor... I'm not sure she brought us garlic parm. What bothered me most is not just the fact that we were charged way more than we should have been for less food than we ordered, but our server came by and took our salads without asking if we were done - we weren't!...yet she NEVER refilled our drinks. I was pretty bummed because this is the closest location for us and that is a two hour drive :( Aside from this, the location is attractive and sporty inside; clean and nicely decorated. The bathrooms could use attention as I visited the ladies room to wash my hands before we ate and there were paper towels strewn about. I'm not saying we wont be back, we are low-carbers and we LOVE wings... but again, it's far, we were disappointed and we would hope it would be worth returning. I'll still rate this location as 'very good' because it has been better

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Looking to have a few wings and a beer with some friends. A huge beer list, but not a single price was listed. I find this often at restaurants and it's one of my pet peeves. Are they ashamed of how much they're charging for a pint of beer? I want to know what I'm paying for something before I order it, not when the bill comes. It's embarrassing to have to ask the prices. I just had a glass of water instead.

On the plus side, the servers were friendly, helpful, and fast, top notch. The food was adequate and still hot when it arrived. Will I go again. Not if it's my choice. I can think of several microbreweries in town which list their prices and have better value.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on our way home from Port Angeles. We were seated within 2 minutes by the hostess and then our waitress came by shortly. I asked if we could change a TV to the Seattle Mariners and they were on it within a couple minutes. Emily L was our server and she did a great job! She was friendly and on top of refills as well as getting our appetizer rung in quickly as well as the rest of our food arriving soon after. When we move to the PNW in October, if we're close to Olympia, we'll definitely come visit again. Thanks again Emily L!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

It took lots of time to stop for a quick bite. I had the shrimp sandwich which was very good, filling and tasty. Others had the cheese curds-good, snack size wings with sauce-good, taco with chicken-good and finally we had deep fried cheesecake bites! It didn't sound good but don't pass up this yummy treat! The service was was way too slow.