“Amazing breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great breakfast place. Kind of small town diner feel. Very friendly staff, cute decor. Would most definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My grandsons live in Olympia and suggested I take them to King Solomon's Reef for dinner. It is a favorite of one of my grandsons.
I had fish and chips while one grandson had a breakfast burrito and the other some buffalo flavored sandwich that was vegetarian. He also had a screwdriver which at only $4 was inexpensive. The whole meal was about $50 which I consider a good price since one grandson brought 1/2 of his home for another meal. Nick, the server, kept our water glasses filled and was attentive throughout. I would recommend going for a walk after the meal at the waterfront which is only a couple of blocks away - head west.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good diner food in a funky downtown location. Kids seem to love this place. A great place to stop for a hearty weekend breakfast. Staff is friendly; patrons are eclectic.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Fun place to have breakfast on Sunday morning. Busy but we didn’t have a wait. The type of place where your waitress sits down at your table to take your order - very friendly. Our party of three had biscuits & brave, chicken fried steak & corned beef hash - all tasty & filling. We finished off with a piece of peach pie ala mode. Ample food portions! The waitress suggested a half order of the biscuits & gravy for my wife, which was more than enough.
We’ll be back!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great diner ambience, and there’s pay parking next door. The food I got was mediocre, the fried chicken while crispy, lacked seasoning even though it said that it was brined. The chicken was over fried and tasted burnt and bitter. The skin was cool on the outside and hot on the inside, microwaved? My girlfriend got the vegan chicken burger and it was just a few thin slices of fried tofu, we expected better prep than that. The tater tots were great and the server was friendly. I came here reading they had great fried chicken, very disappointed.

Been to King Solomon's Reef? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK