“Great food!”

Van's Burger
Ranked #23 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Went for burgers an corn dogs. Also got fries, tater tots and milkshakes. All of the food was amazing--fresh and delicious. The milkshake was one of the best I have ever had. Ordering system does take some getting used to though.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We went one afternoon and had the most amazing service and most amazing shakes. I had the hot fudge raspberry (with fresh raspberries) - amazing! My son had the banana (fresh banana) and marshmallow. It was so great we brought my husband back the next day. He had heard they had great burgers. My son had the same shake, my husband had just banana and I had hot fudge blackberry (raspberry was superior). We were going to get a burger, but the line was so insanely long and so insanely slow that we all just got a corn dog. It was the best corndog with the batter and a great hot dog inside. They have 2 shacks, one is for ice cream and corn dogs, the other is for burger and fries. Somehow they queue the line, but if you are at the front of the line for the ice cream shack, and there are 6 people in line in front of you (but in the line for the food shack), then you are 7th in line instead of first. So we were in front of the window, but we had to wait for the woman to run around delivering drinks to all the cars ahead of us, beside us and even behind us (they got ice cream) before we were served, and we had 3 shakes and 3 corn dogs. It was quite crazy. We would not return at the noon hour based on the ridiculousness of their system. If you go at a slow time, like we initially did it might be better.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

With only three days left of the season, I had to get my final fair burger! Got there early enough (4:00pm) so the line was only five cars deep. By the time I left there were at least 10 behind me! This is the best burger in Washington!! I think the three day a week schedule plus the three month winter break makes this even more desirable! Here’s to February 1, 2018 Vans!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Are you kidding me??? Why are you even reading this review right now? You should be on your way to get a Van's burger NOW! Hours are limited here. They are only open for a few hours on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Be sure to check their Facebook page for hours before you go to save yourself crushing disappointment. Remember, you are getting the best burger in the world so lines are going to be long. Bring your phone, a book, or some needlepoint to keep yourself occupied while you wait. There is only enough room for roughly four cars at the burger. If they are full you will need to get into the overflow line that wraps around the Sweet Spot. Grab yourself a shake while you're there and be patient....I have eaten more than my fair share of Van's burgers and consider myself an expert. If you want a great burger made with fresh ingredients. This is the place to go.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

If you like a good burger, this is always a good choice. Service is quick and food is outstanding. Small place with no inside dining, and if you don't want to eat in your car, there are picnic tables with a view from the parking area that is very nice. It also has a small play area for the kids on a nice day.

Been to Van's Burger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK