“All I Can Say Is..”
Review of The Nautilus

The Nautilus
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocean Shores
The Nautilus
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Ocean Shores
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I'm writing this before our visit in May 2012.. but had to put a date.. please know the date indicated is not correct..

I've sat here just for the heck of it reading all the latest reviews. I've stayed at this motel many times in the past and just booked a room for the first weekend in May with a free night... They have ALWAYS gone out of their way to make our stay absolutely wonderful!! Keep in mind that people write negative things for different reasons and they don't always portray things the way they really are. They have full sized kitchens, bedrooms, allow pets, and are always there if needed. They are extremely clean, have an abundance of kitchen items to cook with, and lots of room in each of their rooms. Their pet deposit is a one time charge of $20 per dog (limit of 2) for your entire stay instead of by each night.. And they've got a great nightly rate. I know I'm going to enjoy our upcoming trip there next weekend!! :) I'll post another review after we get back..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Desteb
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

My wife and I spent three days at this one bedroom condo fully furnished with a breath taking view of the ocean from our deck. Friendly staff, pet friendly and located in a very small town with a casino for the dowm time. Condo is located in a strip of hotels, motels about a 1/4 mle from the beach, several roads are accessible to drive from town onto the beach which is legal in Washington state. Condo was clean, built n 1985 with upgrades. Recommend the Nautilus if planning a vacaton on the Washington coast.

Room Tip: I would choose the 3rd floor, however no elevator! Rooms were quiet, our dog was very content with t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jerry k
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Management is very easy to deal with and friendly. We have stayed in two different rooms on seperate occasions and will continue to go back. Very pet friendly and strict on curtious to neighbors. Both kitchens were completely stocked with everything plus except an ice cream scoop. The rules are made very clear in black and white when you walk into the room. The bed was a bit noisy but everything else made up for it. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: The upper floors have better views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed in #108 as recomended by another traveler. We had a very nice stay here and would consider staying again. The condo was cute with a nautical theme. It had a nice presto log only fireplace, TV/DVD/VHS in living room and the bedroom. The fan in the bathroom and in the kitchen need to be fixed as they are super loud. Also, extreemly loud is the noise from the upstair's bathroom, which really didn't bother us it was just funny how loud. We had the pleasure of having a family of four deer spend about an hour right outside our window. The weekend we stayed the power went out and we were out of power for about 12hrs. This place had no candles or emergency lighting options. We did find a dead flashlight in the kitchen drawer after the daylight came. Mostly it was a learning experience for us, so we are better prepared the next time we travel. The bed was comfortable, but it is a full bed only. There is no reason it shouldn't be a queen and probably the reason we wouldn't come back. We did get a great deal paying for 2 nights and getting one for free, so all in all very pleased. The hot tub situation was interesting. It closed at 9pm which is typical. It is really a small one 3 person max and very shallow, but clean. The office gives you the key and you have a 30min time limit. I did like that you are the only one with the key for that time period so it's private. Only also want to mention the couch which was very uncomfortable to sit on and that was a bummer.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have never in my life seen "management" like this! The guy looked like he rolled in off the street & the woman, well illiterate comes to mind! Not helpful & after giving my credit card #, wondered what extra "charges" I was going to find on my next statement!

• Stayed: September 2011