I don't understand why so many people rate Quinault Resort poorly and talk bad about it. The only complaint that I have is we didn't have any "luck" at the machines. I did watch people get decent bonuses. All of the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly. The service and food at the Oceanside Lounge were good. A 2 night stay, on the top floor, with the ocean right there.......for $69.50 a night???!!!! It can't be beat! No, it's not as glamourous as Northern Quest or Tulalip, but it doesn't cost as much either. Also - the resort is moving forward with a full interior remodel, so things will be improving. Valet service was fast & courteous, and the hotel staff was quick to bring us anything we needed to our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington’s premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort