“Great hot and sour soup. Great wonton soup!”

Fortune Mandarin Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 August 2017

You have to request the wonton soup at lunch and pay an extra dollar but it is totally worth it.
The food is consistent and very tasty. Service is quick and good.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I've had good Chinese food and this place was awesome. Very authentic and deliciously made food. Well worth returning to try more of their menu. Their salt and pepper pork cutlets were amazing. Loved my meal here!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Big group for dinner and the service was fast and friendly. 8 of us and we all ordered something different. Food out to us, piping hot, less than 15 minutes after the small bowls of hot and sour soup we started with. Staff very animated and fun with the 2 children in the group. My BIL paid, which made it even better !! I will get the bill the next time. We will go again.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Started with the hot sour soup app, unbelievable , and followed with a four and a half star, house stir fry...great service, great prices. I'll be back.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

If I was rating the restaurant on timeliness of their delivery.... I give it a "poor". Was told 45 min. when I ordered. Food was delivered 1 hour and 15 min. later.

However the food was good, hot, and will probably order it again.