“My choice for best chile relleno”
Review of Moreno’s

Moreno’s
Ranked #27 of 134 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I'm vegetarian and I find myself invariably ordering the Chile Relleno when going to any Mexican restaurant. Most of them are average and it's pretty clear they weren't necessarily freshly made. Moreno's managed to sneak to my all time favorite because their chilies are roasted over flame and carry that smokiness you expect in the authentic dish. They also pared it with a fresh, tangy salsa that gave my taste buds the necessary acidic jolt. Lovely!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Unfortunately, the Mexican dishes are not great how can you screw up El Pastor tacos??
The fish and shrimp ceviche was the best dish. and the tequila was good as well

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Thought things were a little pricey compared to the last time we went... also can[t get in from the side door for years we went in that way now you have to go in the front... we wanted margaritas & an appetizer...which we had but too spendy we thought...

Reviewed 5 August 2016

place was very comfortable and right next to hotel, great service , friendly hostess, servings were very good for the price

1  Thank William P
Reviewed 29 July 2016

fast friendly service and good food. Close to the hotel we stayed in.
The steak was tender, but did not know you could cut one that thin.

1  Thank Sue M