“Good first visit”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #63 of 129 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Asian
Description: This is a fast food restaurant. You can take out or eat in. It is excellent! The Orange Chicken is the best I have ever had. Really really good. Average price .
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Panda Express for the first time ever in Mount Vernon. Lots of choices. My husband loved the beef and broccoli and a chicken dish. I liked the chicken egg rolls and fried rice, but did not like the vegetable spring rolls - too mushy.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff. Ordered my normal bowl. Not dissapointed. This location has a drive thru. The parking lot has an interesting layout. If in an RV or towing, I suggest parking in the Walmart lot and walking in.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

if the dishes sit too long in the heat trays they can be awful. I have ordered the Beef w/Brocolli , Prawns w/Walnuts and chowmein and when they come out of the kitchen fresh, they are very good. When I've gotten it to go, sometimes the brocolli is terribly overcooked and mushy and the chowmein is oily. It is almost better to go inside and see the dishes. Reasonably prices and service is usually pretty fast.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Terrific Chinese food for eat in or drive up and take out. Very good! Lots of choices and the food is fresh.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Stopped in for a small bite to eat before we went grocery shopping.

Walked in to a fairly empty restaurant, we were after the lunch hour. Restaurant itself was pretty clean. Still a table of two to be bussed.

We went up to the counter and started looking at the menu offerings, and of course ogling the actual items as well. There was an employee standing back just occasionally glancing at us. No hello, just kind of looked at us. We tried asking a few questions and had to repeat ourselved 3 times for each question before we received an very curt answer.

Finally decided what we wanted and tried to get the employees attention. When we did, she just went through the motions, very unfriendly.

She put our food on the counter and walked off. Turned out she was using the drive through register. Came back told us the price, took our money, turned around and disappeared. Came back, handed us our change and turned around and walked away. No thank you, have a nice day, nothing.

I went back up to the counter to ask for some soy sauce, she just grabbed a few dropped them in my hand.

Also, while we were eating, it was like somebody in the back was having a bad day. Sounded like pots, pans, plastic bins were just being tossed. Very loud, made it hard to hold a conversation.

Food itself was okay, could have been hotter and they could have been a bit more generous with the servings.

We will not be back to this location.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK