“good tacos and guacamole”
Review of COA Mexican Eatery

COA Mexican Eatery
Ranked #7 of 136 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 February 2017

the food is good but I like more cheese than they serve on tacos. We have had hit and miss for the same things we eat there.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I really like the flavors and food at COA, but the quantites are a bit small and the price a bit high, $14 for a burrito and a little rice and beans is a bit excessive. I would still recommend COA, especially if you like the daily special, for $9-10 its good.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a very small Mexican eatery. Always great service, and always a smiling face. The menu is not large, but the food is fresh and excellent. Prices are very reasonable. Their chips and salsa are awesome!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Had heard about COA from my co-workers who visit every single Tuesday.. no joke, it's their weekly thing, every single week of the entire year. Two locations, Mount Vernon and LaConner WA.. seriously folks, I never believed a plate of taquitos could be life changing good.. it's THAT good! They are on a bed of a salad of perfection. And don't even get me started on the tacos that are only a buck on Tuesdays .. SO GOOD ! I am planning on bringing my entire family here on Saturday .. this place is going to be our new hot spot for sure! Don't be fooled by the off beat location in Mount Vernon .. it's an old house but worth the stop in .. enjoy !

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I’ve frequently eaten here, and have never been disappointed. We are warmly greeted and seated. The food is what I would call gourmet Mexican, but no words describe how wonderful it tastes.
I like to dine lighter than most Mexican cheesy food, so I can easily pick something to fit my taste. There greens are fresh and crisp with wonderful dressing and garnishes.
The mole is the best I’ve tasted. Although I don’t order it, I get a bit from my husband's plate.

Date of visit: January 2017