“Love this place! Love the tacos so much we never have tried anything else.”
Review of Calle

Calle
Ranked #15 of 134 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Calle is delicious. Love everything about this place. A little "hole in the wall" that has terrific food. We absolutely love their street tacos. Related to COA up the hill...I love this place a lot more. I can't wait to go back for their tacos. I crave them. They have a great menu but we just can't seem to get past the tacos. Drinks are good, I had the 12th Manrita (8.00). I always split my tacos in two because they come 2 tortillas to a taco. We had 6 tacos and a margarita for $23.98. Taco special is on Tuesday for $1.00 each, I have never been there for that but I am sure they are crowded. They have special Monday through Friday. I know that sometimes a Groupon is run for this place which I hope to catch next time. You won't regret eating here, it is a wonderful place, in fact I am craving their tacos right now.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We love to stop here for tacos when we are in Mt. Vernon. Dollar Tuesdays are the best day. The menu has grown with a lot more choices similar to COA their sister place up the hill. Lots of beer and tequila choices as well. But if you come you have to try their street tacos, about 10 options for two tortillas tacos. The carna asada and polo asada are our favorites, and the carnitas too. I can't believe anyone can come here and not LOVE IT. We do and will keep coming back every chance we get.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Calle has great street tacos - they do a dollar taco special on Tuesdays and are busy then, but definitely worth coming in for tacos at lunch another day. They are a little over 2 bucks each, but double wrapped and stuffed off the special day!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Decided to go here on a whim while up in Mt. Vernon, so glad we tried it out, have been looking at it for a while now. This Mexican restaurant is now my favorite, it has good food and drinks at great prices, my husband had the house margarita (7.00) and I had the 12th Manrita (8.00) Very good. We both ordered street tacos, I ordered the pollo blanco and a steak on taco. Each I think were 2.35 and my husband ordered the carnitas taco. All were very good...had to order more, got another pollo blanco and the caramel asada taco. Onions weren't caramelized enough but they were still very good. I would go here again in a heartbeat. Other food looked good too but I would love to just eat street tacos. Daily specials on the board. Total bill for 2 drinks and 5 tacos 29.02. Service was good and friendly, not sure if they have a full bar or not but they do have tequila. Delicious.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch with the family. Awesome assortment of tacos and Mexican street food favorites. The menu is plenty full of delicious looking options. Will be back next time I'm in town.