All reviews omelet bar made to order omelets outdoor pool an older hotel great breakfast fitness center first floor sausage staff was friendly complimentary breakfast great place to stay business trip in town hot tub waffles bed was very comfortable would stay here again
Reviewed 17 March 2016

There is no elevator at this property. Disabled guests will find it difficult to get to any rooms other than those on the ground level. The restaurant is good and the breakfast staff is excellent. A nice view of Moses Lake. The property is not exactly on the main route through the town, but we found that our GPS managed to fin it's way, none the less.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This Best Western Property is a very good value, the staff is excellent and committed to quality service and the setting is lovely, right on the lake. Highly recommend it. The omelet bar was excellent and other food quality was only matched by the view looking out at the lake.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Old hotel getting updates. The best part is that it is on the lake. I enjoyed the view during breakfast and a quick jaunt outside started my work day off right. Next time I will try to get a first floor lake view room. No complaints.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Our experience here was bar none the very best on our trip to Nevada. Thank you Denise Luma for the fantastic service. We will return thanks to you and your staff. Can't thank you enough for the fabulous cheese cake. Also I have to mention loved the resterant great food.
Jackie and Harley

Room Tip: Loved the lake view beutiful.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2016

I was quite comfortable and very pleased with the service. It would be a pleasure to stay here again in the future. I'm looking for opportunities to do so. I have also recommend the hotel and restaurant to my family and friends and expect them to join me there on some future date.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo