“Dine In Dilemma”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #62 of 91 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This Pizza Hut has been in its location for some time now but this is the first time I've been inside. It's spacious, mostly clean and well ordered.

Speaking of order... This was new to me. Pick up a menu, go sit down and figure out what you want. Then you go back up and put in your order. Servers, as was, no longer exist. There's food runners.

We ordered a Meat Lover's pizza. That's my absolute favorite. It took about 15 minutes which was no problem. There's at least half dozen televisions to keep you occupied. Or, if you choose, you can watch the goings-on in the very open kitchen. The manager delivered our pizza. It had a problem during the cooking. It got stuck in the oven. Sure as all get out, some of the crust was missing and there was a gaping hole in the middle. Manager said they'd do a recook but we declined. In her favor she came back again and asked if we were sure about the pizza. Points and kudos to her.

Anyway, the crust was floppy but still tasty. Each time I tried to pick up my slice it'd rip and fall apart. That's the bummer of it all.

1  Thank EasternWA_Pirate

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My son picked this for his birthday dinner, otherwise we would not have gone. Food was ok, service was passable, environment was distracting. TVs everywhere and difficult to carry on conversations - but that is not what they intend you to do, just mindlessly eat like cows chewing their cud. Will not return by choice. Was convenient that we could refill our own soft drinks instead of waiting for employees to actually do a job. We were told, after standing for a few minutes that if dinning in we could take a menu and return to order. Only, the menu was not the same as what is listed on the wall of the full menu.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and we're amazed with the new location. Easy parking and easier to get back onto the main road.

We were handed menus that were just a 1 page laminate with less choices and told to seat ourselves; but we were not told that now guests have to walk back to the counter to place an order.

Annoying.

Big screen TVs all over- the family ambiance is replaced by the sports bar look with a black disco ball, really! We didn't like it, and it was very cold & loud.

The food came with toppings that were not listed and this caused an item to be replaced and remade the old way- not happy about the changed menu that focuses on chicken wings.

I noticed other guests were questioning the new upgrades and the comments were not pleasant.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We stayed at a local Inn and got our pizza delivered . The service was great...they brought us paper plates with our order and as usual the pizza was awesome.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I'm not really a fan of chain pizzas. But I've got to hand it to Pizza Hut. Their Meat Lovers ALWAYS seems to hit the spot for me.