All reviewsroom was cleanthe entire hotelextra pillowsin townlimited channelsindoor poolcookieseggssoftball tournamentnight standlate arrivaltwo queen bedsroad tripdecent breakfastfront desk staffgas stationomelet
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I left Seattle far later than expected and couldn't make it home to the east side in one shot. Stopped at the rest stop ten minutes West of Moses Lake to compare hotels around 11:30pm. Quality Inn ended up being $85 or so after taxes so I called and made a reservation. I was just looking for somewhere close to I-90 and quiet so I could get as much sleep as I could before needing to leave at 5am to make it to work on time. After working in the hotel business myself I was very impressed with the quality of my room, particularly the cleanliness and friendly staff. The only thing I wasn't completely happy with was the AC unit. It was loud and didn't stay on continuously. Instead, the interval it would turn on and off was too long, meaning the room would get really hot before it would come back on and freeze the room.
Overall, I'm happy I decided to stay. I would have taken advantage of the continental breakfast if I'd had time to sit and eat but it looked delicious!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jill N
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Go elsewhere and thank me later. The hotel is dirty, dilapidated, pool sucks, surrounding area riddled with abandon buildings and sketchy characters. This hotel needs a complete overhaul as we've stayed in other Quality Inns and enjoyed them but this is just plain "Poor Quality" No Bueno. Basically robbing people at any rate over $50.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We stay there on our way down and back from Arizona. Nice and clean. Bed is very comfortable. Continental breakfast is very basic, enough to get you thru to lunch. In door pool is available to relax. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Just looking for some sleep close to the 90 and stopped here. Friendly staff, clean room, pool, and breakfast. If you want more than that Moses Lake is not going to work for you. Best value in town. Will stay here again if necessary.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was newly remodeled. We felt pampered with quality of room; however, bathroom had a moisture problem (i.e. fan not strong enough). Fumes from remodeling upstairs were noticeable in hallway.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends