Holiday Inn Express and Suites
US$ 129
US$ 117
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 123
US$ 120
Quality Inn(Moses Lake)
US$ 71
US$ 65
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

Motel Oasis Inn(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 126
US$ 125
US$ 121
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
US$ 132
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
US$ 156
Fairfield Inn
Interstate Inn(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 61
Agoda.com
All reviewsporterhousecookiesshort driveroom was cleanvery nice hoteldesk staffdefinitely stay here againadjoining roomsvisit familyroad noisegreat roomconvenient locationhot tubparking lotinterstatekathyseattle
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I stay here about once a year, and every time I do I am greeted by friendly staff, a clean hotel and room, comfortable beds and a delicious breakfast. I am grateful for this property and enjoy my stay every single time I visit this gem of a hotel. If you are ever in Moses Lake Wa, please stop by and experience this amazing hotel for yourself.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonathan L
hoteltravelors, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

What a great review! Glad we were able to meet your expectations again this year! Come again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I have stayed at all the hotels in the surrounding area of the Holiday Inn Express. This particular hotel has great curb appeal from outside but old 80's carpet and a slow elevator. I am traveling to Moses Lake to help the local hospital cover nursing needs, so I am working 12 hour shifts. Every other hotel was able to accommodate my check in and check out since I was traveling with my teen daughter. The front desk offered to sign me up as a rewards member and said she could check out at 1PM if I signed up......no thanks. The indoor pool was cold and the cookies were leftover from the previous day.

The breakfast offered healthy options and the staff in the dining area were very friendly. However, for $214 a night and a three night stay, I expected to at least have an option for late checkout so my daughter wasn't trying to entertain herself for 7 hours. I won't be working at your local hospital and staying here again. Thank goodness there are many better options available!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello STimms,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Moses Lake. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the indoor pool and the late check out. We will look into this concern. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I reached Moses Lake late afternoon during a Heat Advisory. I called 5 motels before finding a room available at the Holiday Inn Express. I can't recall staying at a Holiday Inn before & was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was.

Room Tip: Breakfast was good, but coffee so atrocious that I went to McD's for filling travel mug.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Leo E
hoteltravelors, Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to serve you! We truly appreciate the business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This property is new to me and seems to be a fairly new built property overall. Checkin was amazingly quick. The nice young lady at the front desk had all our rooms and paperwork all set so after a long day of flying around the country we were able to get to sleep very quickly. Great location with choices to eat and convenience stores. It's also just off the I-90 freeway in case you're arriving by car. We will be making this a go to favorite in Moses Lake!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DaleDale2

Thank you so much! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We traveled to visit family in Moses Lake.
The staff from the front desk thru housekeeping was outstanding in their willingness to make our stay comfortable. Front desk even taught us old folks how to sign up, and use our smart phones to make reservations and keep track of points in the future. . We will definitely stay here again next year.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gypsy1017
InnatMosesLake, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us. It was our pleasure to spend time with you and its great to hear our staff was so open and helpful.