Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Delta Hotels
US$ 149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallstayed herefront deskpancake makershopping triproom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtcomplimentary shuttlehotel is locateda great stayking bedtop floorthe breakfast areashuttle servicehie
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed here last time in December, and had a fabulous stay. This time, the staff wasn't as friendly, the hotel was sooo noisy and I had trouble sleeping, and the breakfast wasn't as good as I remembered. Whatever the case, it was still a comfortable stay. My kids enjoyed the pool and I enjoyed the WiFi on my tablet! We walked over to Applebee's for dinner, which I've done before, too. Zipped over to Walmart and the outlets in the morning. Very convenient location. Still plan to stay here again, even though I had bad luck with noise this time around...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Pokee

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past 5 years and have rated it before as a 4. Until now. HEI has a "Best Price Guarantee", so when a found a lower rate on Expedia I asked for them to match it. Unfortunately the could not as it is their best price guarantee and excludes other agencies. Not sure even why this policy is in place then, if they are not able to match the internet based travel websites. So like any good consumer in this economy I booked with Expedia. The only thing I would have to do is contact the hotel with my preferences for the double room. So silly me, I think no problem. I email the hotel my reservation number, and request the double room have 2 beds in non smoking. I get a response telling me that this was booked through Expedia and will cost me an additional 20.00 to have 2 beds in my double room. Many emails go back and forth and they will not budge. It looks like HEI gets their Best Price Guaranteed toThem no matter how and customer service be damned. So a heads up, if you want the best customer service experience from this hotel book only through them, no matter how inconvenient or how expensive. If you don't you will pay and pay more again?

1  Thank KPM66
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Dear KPM66,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent experiences. I am sorry about the problems you encountered with our Best Price Guarantee. You can find all Terms and conditions listed on our booking sites. For the lowest and best rates it is best to book online.

Thanks again,

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed 25 March 2012

great standard HIE with shuttle service from the Tulalip Casino across I-5. Ask for a room at the back.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We ended up at the Holiday Inn Express around 5:00 one morning (long story) and were able to snag a room for a quick sleep. The lady at the check-in counter was very helpful and found us a room quickly. She helpfully pointed out that they had already set up breakfast, so we had an early breakfast that was unexpectedly great for a free hotel breakfast. They had an amazing variety of hot items, and they were all quite decent. The on-demand pancake maker was my personal favorite. Our room was clean, modern, and comfortable. My only complaint was that our handicapped-accessible room was right next to the breakfast area, and it was rather loud until the breakfast time ended. Overall, this stay continues my streak of excellent experiences at Holiday Inn Express hotels.

Room Tip: I do not recommend the room closest to the breakfast area.