“Average”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Restaurant & Sports Bar serving gourmet pizzas, burgers, wings & more in a relaxed space filled with TVs.
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Nothing is really wonderful, but nothing offends. It does have a sports bar which is nice!

Reviewed 28 July 2011

We love going to Boston's Gourmet Pizza when we decide to eat dinner out. We have a family of four, and their menu accommodates all tastes. Our ten year old daughter loves the kids menu, and our teenage son even finds items he likes. The food is filling and just the right amount of food for the right price. I love their personal pizzas and it is more than enough food for me.... I end up taking some home and the price is still under $10 for one of the personal pizzas. I recommend Boston's if you are looking for an alternative to the normal burger place or pizza place.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

My wife and I came here on a date night and decided to sit outside in the area just outside the bar since it was a nice evening. We opted for a starter salad, a pizza and some beer. The service was a bit slow considering there weren't many people in the restaurant. Luckily we weren't in a big rush though as we were enjoying an evening sans children. My wife enjoyed her salad when it finally arrived. The pizza came a little later but it was worth the wait and we enjoyed every bite. It was a slow night in a slow restaurant but the food was tasty.