All reviews continental breakfast stay there again four sides glass walled an older building yogurt downtown seattle clean rooms coffee maker hard boiled eggs fridge checkin sheets laundry mall
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The place is okay. It's a budget hotel, but I booked late so I wasn't able to get a good rate for it. The towels were white and the sheets were clean but outdated. The bathroom did not have enough light, so you are basically showering in the dark. The room is not carpeted but rather laminate. There is a fridge, coffee maker and microwave in the room. Breakfast area is well kept, but the only hot things are hard boiled eggs and the waffle machine. Coffee is not that great, you are better off making your own in the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Arrived just before midnight for a quick overnight stay. The staff person was friendly who checked me in. This hotel is not in a bad area, but not in a great area either so I was a little concerned about the parking which is outside. I was told there was a security camera in the lot and I didn't have any problems. The room is nothing out of the ordinary, but it appeared clean and the bed was comfortable.
The checkout was a little confusing, I walked down with my bill and there wasn't anybody at the front desk for over 10 minutes. Finally a lady came to help, but she didn't speak much English and we had difficulty communicating. Finally I was able to get a copy of my invoice. Overall the hotel did what it was supposed to do, it gave me a place to crash for a quick overnight stay and I didn't really have any problems outside of the front desk when I checked out.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Simple place that was clean with a large room. Some stores and restaurants nearby. Nice park across the street that connects to another park and eventually urban bikeway. Can see it on Google maps. Breakfast is usual semi lousy food you expect. For the price ($100 a night) it was worth it. Microwave and frig in room. The bathroom was large. Rest of family stayed nearby and the house was filled up. In Seattle for Red Sox series. Transportation Center for Lynnwood is about 1/2 mile from hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My room smelled like vomit and was musty. The sink would not drain. The freezer door in the refrigorator was hanging off. The towels are small and scratchy. bed and pillow seems like never wash ans smelly. Road access into the hotel is difficult. I saw and heard the staff at the front desk being rude to another person staying there. They are inexperienced and very rude. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: away from lobby is better
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is perfectly ok but needs some money put into its appearance - shows some considerable time of underinvestment.

Breakfast is identical to the continental fodder found in the cheapest motels

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple