“love pho”

Yeh Yeh's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Ranked #10 of 311 Restaurants in Lynnwood
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

my second time eat here, delicious vietnam sandwitch, pho was great, small restaurant but always full of guest, fast service

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My son eats here all the time and I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. This place is out of the way on a back street and is Lynnwoods hidden gem. There is always a line and is a favorite with the locals. They make a delicious bubble tea also.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My apologies for taking so long to review this place. Even though I live just down the street from this place for years now, it's just within the last couple of years I finally have tried this place. I know what the buzz is about now. I've never really tried the Vietnamese style sandwich until here. I think the best day to come here is on Saturday which is usually the day I come. I tried during the week on a vacation day and it was packed before noon. Speaks of the quality of this place. You would never know the place is where it is. It's tucked in the back off the main road and other than the sign up front, it's not visible. The dining area is very simple, but everything else is extraordinary. Service is great and the sandwiches or whatever else you order come out in a timely matter. Even though there is pho and other dishes on the menu, I've always had a sandwich. Usually chicken, but there a lot more options. You can make it a combo and since it's an Asian place, I choose the egg roll over the standard bag of chips. The combination of the meats and the vegetables are a tasty combination. Jalapenos are optional, but I think that's what makes the sandwich better for me. Sometimes the bread is a bit tough, but everything else makes the difference. I have yet to try these kind of sandwiches elsewhere. I probably will, but with sandwiches as good as these, it's very tempting to stay put. Yeh-Yeh's is a yeah!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

From the outside Yeh Yeh's looks very un-restaurant like with terrible park but once you have enter the front door you are hit with a wave of inviting smells that beckon you to read their menu. They offer huge bowls of delicious pho, incredible Vietnamese sandwiches (the pork is my favorite), spring roll and fresh rolls. The food is fresh and extremely well priced. Yeh Yeh's offers a fun assortment of sauces to compliment the meal (hoisin is my favorite) The restaurant is clean with tables for couples or small groups. We usually order to go.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

If you want a very delicious Vietnamese sandwich, this is the place. I have been coming for years and it is always great. They have other dishes too.

1  Thank Vnvet68