See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here quite a few times and as I wrote in a review before how it was not so pleasant with the old white front desk clerk, he actually did a better job this time still very monotone but atleast he is somewhat improving, my business partner asked if they carried water at front desk as a lot of hotels do and that same clerk responded “no we do not, but u can drink some water from that bathroom faucet” and my business partner looked disappointed and shocked at that comment, I stepped in saying I will buy some water after we get dressed for our business meeting, I think this guy still needs some work, I’m a nice guy but I have no problem telling it like it is & I will stand tall everytime. Other than that it was a good stay. Smoking area is a good spot and accommodating as I do occasionally smoke. Room was clean. Just didn’t like the housekeepers pounding on doors at 10am on doors that were close to mine when check out is 11am, and when I mean pounding I mean POUNDING ALL CRAZY & for long periods. Went on for a whole hour. I was exhausted. Chinese lady in the morning was super nice and always smiling. I stay at this motel when everyone else is booked out but it’s still a good last resort motel & good price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We arrive at Best Lynnwood Inn for a visit to the families in Lynnwood for two day stay and glad they have A/C in our room because of the hot spill we are having in Lynnwood. The rooms are very clean and organized and our car is parked secured with full lighting on the lot. I didn't see any ice maker in the hotel, the free breakfast is very good but it did lack the elevator we needed so climbing up the stairs is challenging even under a hot spell that week.
The bathroom lacks the hanging hooks to hang our clothes when taking a bath. but small minor things can see a little bit of improvement.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Nice Little Hotel, Free Breakfast in the Morning. Well Maintained Clean Rooms. Fast And Friendly Check in. Great Value for the Money. Family Hotel Atmosphere. Close to convenient stores and Restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank F8225KKpeterk
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

is okay, just for 3 night , u get what you pay, room was clean, bed was comfy, simple breakfast. this inn dont have lift, u have to carry your luggage by yourself, to alderwood mal, and many restaurant near by

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank liarosse
Management response:Responded 18 June 2017

Thank you for your time and reviews. Hope to see you again. Sincerely.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

So the area may be a little socially friendly but I don't get a hotel for the location necessarily- I'm about price and value. This hotel satisfactorily provided me a clean bed, bathroom and had a good location. Sure there were some folks hanging around that I wouldn't choose to go have a beer with but I believe they were just staying on a tight budget and we're guests as well. Plenty happy with the hotel and stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank FranklinSchanklinPhD
Management response:Responded 13 June 2017

Thank you for your time and left good review. Hope to see you again. Sincerely