All reviews made to order breakfast order omelettes front desk hotel breakfast the hotel staff nice stay bed was comfortable top floor place to stay sausage pullout seattle internet accommodations interstate renovation pillows
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The new restaurant was a huge disappointment. We used to ate here twice a month, but will not return again. The manager or someone changed the happy hour and took away the separate bars. When we where there, kids kept running by our table up to the bar for drinks. I thought that was against the law. The food had even dropped in quality. The whole experience was load and unpleasant. When they first opened after the remodel, everything was great. Now we don't plan on ever going back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and for being a return customers. I appreciate all guest correspondence because it helps us improve.

I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our restaurant. Please reach out to me directly so I can address your concerns personally.

Regards,
Rachel Blake

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My daughter had her Sweet sixteen celebration there and everyone loved it. She got room with living room and 2 Quinn beds. There was plenty of space for 7 guests. All of her friends wants same BD. They loved pool and hot tab.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We host many birthday parties. It's a great way to have a sleepover!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This particular Embassy Suites is so conveniently located! Everything you need is nearby and with easy access. Comfortable room, great reception/cocktail hour in the evening. Followed by a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Came in from out of town to visit family/wedding and this way a great recommendation for a place to stay! Very good value!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am delighted to read that you had such a nice experience! Hope the wedding was amazing.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

This was a great hotel for families or couples. It appears it does a lot of big conferences. We were there over the weekend but it looked like a lot of room for groups. Very large atriam. We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We hope you come back soon! Thanks for your awesome review. We do host many groups and conventions and use the atrium for breakouts and meals sometimes.
Regards,
Rachel Blake

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This was my second stay at this Embassy Suites. I was fortunate to be upgraded to a premium room on the top floor. My room had a Keurig coffee maker with assorted beverage pods, a wet bar area that also had a variety of snacks that were free of charge and a refrigerator. The suite was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The included daily made-to-order breakfast and evening manager's reception added to the experience. The food at the restaurant was tasty and can also be ordered to be delivered to your room. I will definitely be staying here again when back in town!

Stayed: September 2018
Rachel B, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

I am glad you enjoyed one of our premium suites and that you enjoyed our amenities! We appreciate your comments! Regards, Rachel Blake General Manager