We usually go as a family of five to Long Beach every summer. We have stayed in several of the resorts that offer bedrooms and kitchenettes and this one has been our favorite so far. The three-bedroom townhouse with a lovely ocean view had enough space for two teenagers and an eight-year old ( even mom and dad as well!). I didn't have to worry about kids making too much noise upstairs as the downstairs was ours too. I didn't know how I would feel about no daily housekeeping but ended up liking it as I didn't feel the need to scurry around and pick up before we left the room. Any extra shampoo, towels, etc. is easily acquired at the desk. The gas fireplace was perfect after watching the sun set from the beach. The kitchen was well stocked so we were able to cook all our meals--a short drive to town for treats like ice cream. The staff was friendly and the grounds well-groomed. I only wish we could have stayed longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort is located in Long Beach, Washington and offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom oceanfront townhouses as well as rustic ridge cottages. For 50 years people have been vacationing here, enjoying spectacular ocean views, modern amenities, and comfortable accommodations ideal for weekend getaways, group events and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lighthouse Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Hotel Long Beach
- Lighthouse Oceanfront Long Beach