All reviewsbavarian breakfastboiled eggsherzog suiteauthentic bavariansliced meatssteam roomcoffee cakeowners and staffin townbreakfast roomwarm hospitalityeuropean styleyogurtromantic getawaythe main streetshops and restaurantsvisiting leavenworth
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything was within walking distance so we had a couple of days where we could just walk everywhere we needed to go. Location was perfect.
The staff was so friendly and helpful. They made us feel welcome and valued.
The hotel offers breakfast every day and the staff spend a good deal of time talking with their guests. I have never felt like a guest in a hotel before. Usually it's "here's your room, enjoy your stay, " and that's all. When we came back to our room with wine but no wine glasses, they offered us wine glasses so we didn't have to use the little cups in the room. Little things like that go a long way.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Location is good, but not worth over $200 a night for us. Staff very friendly and accommodating but comfort and amenities were lacking. We understand this is a small family-run business and it is German-themed, but for the price we expected more. We do not plan on returning here unless they make significant upgrades to their rooms.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a beautiful small hotel that is just like one you would find in Bavaria. The buildings, furnishings and total atmosphere is a deluxe quaint inn. The owners (Gary and Michele) are SO helpful and friendly, I really enjoyed talking with them. They spend time talking to all the guests at breakfast. The staff wears authentic costumes, serving exactly the same food we've had in Germany and Austria. While we were there it snowed all night and day and was beautiful. The down duvets on the beds are so cozy. We've stayed elsewhere in town before and will now only stay at Pension Anna. The staff even gave us information for the shuttle from the train station ($6) which is a few miles from downtown. I would suggest you check out their website and see the rooms for yourself. It is also conveniently on the block behind the main street where all the shops and restaurants are - so it's close but quiet. Perfect for a romantic getaway,

Room Tip: Having limited mobility they suggested a ground floor room and we loved it!! There are so many rooms to choose from-see their website.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have birthdays two days apart and it’s been our tradition to go to Leavenworth for the weekend. We’ve stayed pretty much everywhere, but just tried Pension Anna for the first time. I think we’ve found our Leavenworth home! The Pinzgau room was perfect. The bed and pillows were so comfortable! We’ve also always skipped “free breakfast” from our hotel, but ate this breakfast every day. I really need their hard boiled egg tricks! And, the advice and true concern they showed over which pass we should take back to Seattle was great. As I said, we’ll be back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I booked this room for 3 nights. I got a lower level room because my husband has Rheumatoid arthritis in his legs. when we arrived the hostess young gal was very nice and told us they was a lot of people calling to be on the waiting list for cancellations trying to get in a room but they were full .unfortunately our room was in the basement and it was hard on my husband, also after 2 nights he was not feeling well, we asked if we could leave Sunday and get a refund on our room for Monday night. They didn't even try, and said that no one had called for a room, which we know was untrue. They were very rude and uncaring for our situation, and they got our 280 dollars and problem re rented it to someone else after we left. I would not recommend staying here if you are disabled, they treated us rotten.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jo234976
woodgar, Owner at Hotel Pension Anna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

So sorry! However, you were unhappy at checkin, during stay, and upon leaving with multiple efforts to satisfy your issues.
We hope you will find Peace and Happiness in 2018