1,050 results
All reviews mini golf jj hills fun center waffles hot tub pet friendly room in town free breakfast bedroom condo front desk staff biscuits and gravy basketball court aspen suites great place to stay main part downtown area potatoes
Reviewed 17 July 2018

In the small town of Leavenworth, I would definitely recommend staying here instead of other hotels. I thought that my stay was worth it. The staff were nice and friendly, the ambiance family-friendly (I was amused at the kids looking up to, and awestruck at a toy train going round the corners of the ceiling of the dining area), and the free breakfast, wifi and parking were positive draws to this place.
Overall, I had a great stay at the Icicle Village Resort.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jerika_Aisza
Danielle M, Director of Sales at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thanks so much for your kind review! Hopefully we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I hadn’t been to Leavenworth in the summer in 20 years and our kids had never been. So we decided to check it out. I had originally tried to see if there was a Best Western in town and it pointed me here. The reviews looked favorable. So I booked it.
I wasn’t disappointed. The place is very nice inside and out. The staff was very friendly. Our room was a two queen with pullout couch on the 2nd floor. The room was spacious, clean, and well decorated. The only minor drawback was that it smelled a little humid, but when we opened the window it helped. Also the airflow was not the best as my youngest stayed on the fold out couch next to the AC unit and he was cold at night while the rest of us were a little warm, but we still slept good as it was quiet at night. There is a Keurig in the room, I’m not a fan of it, but it did well in a pinch.
The resort has an activity center which we took advantage of for one round of mini golf and enjoyed the Bavarian themed holes. My boys took advantage of the pool and were in it every day we were there. We did not take advantage of the spa or restaurant other than for breakfast.
Speaking of breakfast, it had the best buffet! Every day there were eggs, sausages, potatoes, banana bread, and French toast sticks. They also had waffle makers. There were Caramel rolls, cereal, and drinks. The seating was ample. You could stay inside or eat outside.
It is about .7 miles from downtown but that was great for my group. We like to walk and we went a few miles.
Overall it is a great place with things to do and places to eat nearby as well. We’ll be back and recommend this place very much.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff V
Danielle M, Director of Sales at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thanks so much Jeff! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed for one night, so that we could spend more time in Leavenworth than we normally do on our day trips. The hotel was clean and very nice. We were a little surprised to see that our room had a hard wood floor, but it never got cold, even during the night. The free breakfast in the morning was wonderful. Even though the hotel is on the edge of town, it is not a long walk into the downtown area, which is nice since parking can be hard to find in town. The miniature golf course on the property was fun for my family. The pool and hot tub were nice to relax in after a busy day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Danielle M, Director of Sales at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thanks so much Doug! We can't wait to welcome you and your family back to the resort soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Stayed for 2 nights in July and couldn't fault it.
2 swimming pools, mini golf, restaurant / bar, free hot breakfast and great service.
Plenty of free parking all round the buildings.
The Aspen suites all have a balcony or patio, plus full kitchen , including laundry facilities, separate bedroom and lounge, beautifully furnished.
The hotel is located at one end of the main road in Leavenworth, but still a pleasant walk into town for all the shops, bars and restaurants.
Lovely views of the mountains from the hotel add to great location.

Room tip: Book an Aspen suite
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Danielle M, Director of Sales at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thanks so much David for the wonderful review! Hopefully we can welcome you back soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed two nights in early July 2018. Stay was excellent. The room was clean (it was a pet-friendly room as we had our English Cocker Spaniel with us); there was bowl for water or food plus a doggie goodie bag; staff was friendly and helpful; facilities (pool, hot tub, gym) were clean and the breakfast buffet was good. This isn't the Waldorf, but it's more than worth the money. There are more German-atmospheric hotels in town, but there's nothing wrong with staying here.

Room tip: Go for top floor...best views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danielle M, Director of Sales at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thanks so much Tom! We are so glad you enjoyed yourselves! Hope to see you again soon!