I have an old blind Pug dog and have to find dog-friendly hotels willing to place us near a door and have a lawn area for her business. Even though it was March and there was still a little snow, Mattie had a spot to go and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The hotel is clean, comfortable and has all the amenities you need for a long or short stay. The food in the restaurant was surprisingly good and the hot buffet breakfast is great. It's a short walk or drive into downtown Leavenworth. What a fun town, great shopping! Loved the hat shop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Icicle Inn at the Icicle Village Resort is Leavenworth's full service resort with JJ Hills Fresh Grill for all our in-house dining as well as complimentary full breakfast for all of our guests. Alpine Spa is our full service spa with individual and couples services, Icicle Junction Activity Center includes an 18 hole miniature golf course, arcade games, a 75" projection big screen so you can keep an eye on all your sports teams while on vacation, the Connections Café in the Junction offers deli items all day with beer and wine choices as well. Our seasonally enclosed swimming pool is heated for year around swimming. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast buffet and much more. With full service catering and over 9,000 square feet of meeting space groups find the resort to be a perfect gathering spot in the center of Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icicle Inn at Icicle Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Icicle Hotel Leavenworth
- Best Western Icicle Hotel
- Best Western Leavenworth
- Leavenworth Best Western