All reviews lake wenatchee elevation changes fun golf condo winter snow bedroom deck seattle fireplace
Reviewed 25 October 2017

What a rare find this one is! Beautiful, clean, modern condo that sits right on the Kahler Glen Golf course. There are two bedrooms that sleep 5 total, two complete bathrooms, huge soaking tub, fully furnished kitchen, tv, fireplace, wifi, really comfortable beds, deck, bbq grill and so much more. The scenery is breath taking and the resort is very quiet and peaceful. Covered parking and easily assessable. It is a short 10 minute walk to lake Wenatchee and a 20 minute drive to Leavenworth. The property management is outstanding, very helpful and so courteous. Love this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
kahlerKaren1, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you for your outstanding review! We are so happy that you got to share in our dream of being in the wilderness yet with all of the comforts of home. Golf is great too! Hope to see you again soon and thank you again!

Karen Bauder

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My wife and I have played the Kahler Glen golf course several times and also stayed in one of their fairway condos - The course is a little tricky the first time you play it - Lots of elevation changes, doglegs, & thinner mountain air make for a bit of a guessing game - However it's one of those courses that get easier once armed with a little local knowledge - The scenery is spectacular and it's been in good condition each time we've played - The lodging accommodations are also quite nice - We always stay in one of the condos located along the 6th fairway, and couldn't have been happier - If you've not yet checked out the hidden little gem that is Kahler Glen, you should definitely check it out!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
kahlerKaren1, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for the great review! We love our course and are happy to share it with you. Staying in one of our condo's & playing golf is a perfect way to get away from the stress of the big city and all of the things that life sometimes throws at us. We love our little piece of paradise up here and hope to see you again!

Karen Bauder

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I played the same day as JensogSetta and met him and his wife, and they were very nice people. However, I have to disagree with his comments on the course. I thought the course was very nice and a bargain at that. The setting is very picturesque, and I thought the greens were consistently very good, although they were definitely drying out as the round progressed. The greens were soft, so you could get a ball to spin and hold, although they were very fast. I didn't think there were excessive OB stakes, either.

The one criticism I would have is that there were portions of the course that were over watered and thus a bit soggy. But there weren't a lot of places like that, and they really didn't affect play, mostly it was a matter of driving the cart through some soggy turf.

I highly recommend this course when visiting the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is only a review on the golf course.
This is one of my least favorite courses that I have played. The green were so inconsistent. Very confusing layout of the course it self. So many holes that were uninteresting. To me it was quite boring. Also I have never seen so many OB pins on a course.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Karen B, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

We are so sorry that you did not love our course! Everyone usually raves about it. We hope that you come back and try again. We are spread out over many acres so it is helpful to pay attention to the map on the back of the scorecard for directions.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a fun golf venue with lodging, great restaurant and wonderful mountain golf. There is a water driving range to warm up before your round. Lots of wildlife, abundant throughout the area. Lots of elevation changes and uneven lies. Do not let the beauty of this course distract you or you will shoot a big number.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Karen B, Manager at Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for choosing Kahler Glen for your visit & round of golf. We are glad that you enjoyed yourself & look forward to your next visit!