All reviews mini golf master bedroom living dining area friendly smiling staff hot tub washer and dryer bbq area jj hills dining table in town hot breakfast beds were very comfortable king bed coffee maker biscuits and gravy yogurt arcade
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Rented 3 Aspen Suites at Icicle Village to accommodate the family. All ages 20 - 90. Great location for our celebration. Enjoyed the mini golf onsite, the pools, hot tub, and the massages in the spa. The grounds are amazing beautiful with hanging flowers everywhere. There are not many resorts I stay that I mention the friendly smiling staff. This is one of the most friendly resorts I have experienced. From check-in personnel to housekeeping everyone was helpful and smiling. We reserved the BBQ area for our celebration which was clean and set up for our celebration. Beautiful, Wonderful, Awesome -- Perfect !!

Room Tip: Aspen Suites have kitchens.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Condominiums at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thanks so much Donna! We loved having your whole family here!

Cheers,

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stayed in the Aspen 2 Bedroom Building A & B for three nights in June with my now-husband and two friends. Got married on the grounds and I can't say enough wonderful things about it.

The room - Beautiful. We were all blown away upon walking in. There's a master bedroom with a private entrance, equipped with tv, private patio with seating, fireplace, master bath with jacuzzi, shower, coffee maker and two sinks. Big living room with an extremely comfy recliner and sofa that pulls out to a huge, comfy sofa bed in front of a fireplace and huge tv. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee, silverware, dining table, and bar seating. Second bedroom with tv and bathroom with a shower-tub. Washer and dryer in-suite. Patio with huge windows that overlook a mountain and a gorgeous view. It was perfect for the four of us, and had plenty of space when two more joined us for a party after the wedding.

Location - Perfect. Beautiful views of the mountains and located a few minutes' walk from downtown. We got married under the arbor on the resort grounds and it made for stunning pictures. Honestly couldn't have been more beautiful.

Breakfast - Delicious. Make-your-own Belgian waffles, coffee, juice, yogurt, hot breakfast foods, biscuits and gravy, cereal, hot oatmeal. We all got something different each day and loved it every time.

Service - Above and beyond my expectations. In the first stages of my wedding planning I reached out to Juleea Perez who is their Group Sales Manager. I had no idea what to expect or where to even start planning the wedding from 350km away. She gave me so many recommendations, reserved the arbor for my wedding, and didn't charge me a penny for it. She also hooked me up with Jade Knell, the Conference Services Manager, who made my dream wedding cake/dinner come true (more on that below). Upon check-out I had a great conversation with the gentleman at the front desk (don't remember your name, sorry!) and he helped me track down the Chef when it was time to collect my cake for the drive home.

Mini Golf/Arcade - The only thing about this trip that wasn't perfect, and that's only because some of the holes were uneven and felt a bit unfair trying to get the ball into the hole. I still got a hole-in-one on one of the holes and we had a blast! The arcade was a lot of fun too; there's a virtual jump-rope game that we had never seen before that I must have played at least a dozen times. All in all, a good time.

Pool - I didn't get to use it, but my husband and our friend only had good things to say about it.

JJ Hills (Restaurant) - I can't thank Chef Joe enough for bringing my dream wedding cake to life. First of all, there was a bit of a miscommunication when we arrived at the restaurant because I didn't realize that Jade had made reservations for me after my wedding. We were totally surprised by our table, which was decorated with candles, two cheese/cracker/fruit platters, and a separate table with the wedding cake. Our waiter (whose name I didn't get, I'm sorry!) also went above and beyond by helping take lots of pictures of us, even going so far as to turn the lights up for better pictures. The wedding cake itself was beyond what I envisioned - a New York cheesecake with brownie base, chocolate ganache topping, and strawberries on top. Chef Joe even added cream cheese frosting around the outside, and a second layer for us to freeze for our first anniversary.

I can't possibly rave enough about how absolutely wonderful our stay was at the Icicle Village Resort. I'd recommend it to everyone, especially those travelling in a small group and those getting married. I can't wait to stay here again next time we're in town.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank May B
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Condominiums at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks so much for this awesome review! We loved being a part of your big day and hope to welcome you back on each anniversary to say hi!

Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for a very happy life!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

After booking our stay in Leavenworth at The Icicle Village Resort, specifically, the Aspen Suites, for my wife and 21 month old grandson, I read many reviews that had been written. EVERY one of them spoke of the cleanliness of the rooms, the quality of the food...especially calling out the breakfast offering and the many amenities the resort has to offer AND they spoke of those areas very highly. The reviews could not have been more accurate, actually, our experience even exceeded our expectations. I would also add that it is very much a family resort and that was evident at every meal, at every walk around the resort and we will certainly be returning with more of our family!

Room Tip: If space needed, traveling with children, any special needs or accommodations, etc, choose the Aspen Suites. Like being at home.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Condominiums at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thanks so much for kind review, we are blown away that all of our hard work was noticed so thoroughly! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We stayed for 3 nights with family. The unit was top floor and had everything you need. It was fairly well stocked and worked well for our family. It was clean and comfortable. We tried the restaurant at the Lodge and it was good too, nothing fancy, but did the trick. The location is close to town, but a bit of a walk when it's really cold out -and with not much parking in town, the walk was needed.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank WaveWalker
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Condominiums at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thanks so much for the kind review! We hope to see you and the family again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights with kids and grandparents and another 3 after they left just the 2 of us to celebrate our anniversary. We enjoyed the miniature golf, pool, hot tub, and arcade. Although the arcade is better suited for younger kids according to our 14 & 16 yr old. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo, it was perfect, space for everyone and cozy and private when it was just the two of us. Definitely staying at the Aspen Suites in the future! Great customer service, friendly smiling staff and great helpful cleaning staff too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Danielle R, Director of Sales at Aspen Condominiums at Icicle Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Thanks so much for thoughtful review! Hope you had a happy anniversary!

Cheers,