Der Ritterhof Inn
Enzian Inn(Leavenworth)
US$ 197
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)
US$ 187
Abendblume(Leavenworth)
US$ 302
US$ 295
Run of the River(Leavenworth)
US$ 274
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanyogurtsliding doorground floorwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyfront desk staffwalking distance to downtownnon smokingrooms are largemini fridgefront streetqueen bedfull kitchenstayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The property is older, but obviously refurbished. Our room on the second floor was very large. The view of the hills surrounding Leavenworth very calming. Breakfast was adequate (better than other hotels we have stayed in recently). The dining area is in the office, which is a detached building. We visited in the off season so had an entire wing to ourselves with no pets. Very quiet surroundings. We would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

An old property, but has been maintained well. They are not very far from the town center and the waterfront park.
Ample car parking and free WiFi. The breakfast spread is great and the views from the room we stayed were wonderful

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Pet policy! They are not pet friendly as they advertised! You cannot leave your pet in the room even just for a minute or theyre inside their kennel. They are not allowed anywhere else so you have to stay with your pet at all times or take them with you anywhere you go which is unsatisfactory! I recommend fairbridge inn just across the street from this horrible hotel. They have outstanding clean rooms and super friendly staff and they let you leave your pet inside the room in the kennel so you can enjoy your trip in leavenworth. Dont waste your money in here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 5 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, however it is very disheartening to see that you provided us with such a low rating.We are NOT a kennel therefore we don't allow pets to be left alone in the guestrooms.Our pet policy is clearly stated on our website and copy of the pet policy is handed to the guests upon check in.We allow well behaved pets at our hotel and pets are not to be left alone in guestrooms and must me on leash when out in the public areas of the hotel.We have designated pet friendly rooms and have many guests who bring their pets with them and never had any issue with our pet policy.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

For the past 8 years, we have stayed here each year when visiting family, who live in Leavenworth. We have never had a problem...but this time was awful. After 4-5 phone calls to make a reservation for 2 nights (Monday and Tuesday), 2 people, 2 queen beds, AAA discount and pet friendly, I thought we had finally reached a clear communication. The only email I got was for one night, one queen and no AAA or pet friendly. I had to call repeatedly. Then, I didn't receive the promised email confirmation. When I was told by them that we should just arrive, and we would have what we agreed upon, I said ok. My mistake! The only way to clear up the mess that followed was to have a copy of the confirmation. We arrived. They took Visa #'s. We got card key and off we went. When we went to check out, the cost was wrong, very wrong. Instead of $98.10 each night, it was $149.00 each night! I understand their are taxes, etc. but the $149.00 was the room charge only! I knew the original price hadn't included pet costs, but how did $98.10 morph into $149 room charge?? And then the expected $80 for dogs. I have since done an initial booking for an upcoming week, entering Monday and Tuesday night, just to see what the cost quote is - and it is $98.10 for a night for same accommodations. Since I returned, I have tried for 3 days to talk to the manager, and was just called back. She was adamant that it was all my mistake...Never again.

Room Tip: Expect to be over-charged
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank smccaslin47
Management response:Responded 21 March 2018

Ms.McCaslin-Let me start be saying that i appreciate your business and value you as our repeat guest.Once the reservation is confirmed at any given rate for any date than that rate is locked and does not change.The only time a room rate may change in a confirmed reservation is if the stay date or the room type is changed.The guest is always informed upfront if there is any difference in room rate in case they want to change their arrival/departure date or the rom type.

I apologize for the confusion regarding the rate issue which happened due to the fact we replaced our old property management system with the new system back in February and the front desk clerk who booked your reservation was still learning the new system and did not handled it correctly.$149 was our weekend rate before the AAA discount and the weekday day rate was $109 before the AAA discount and $98.10 after the AAA discount was applied.The manager who called you to inform you that it was all your mistake is no longer working here.I would like to make this right so please contact me at info@derritterhof.com.

Regards,
K.J

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I booked this room because this was the only room available for the date I needed. It was a full studio apartment size with a full kitchen, dining area and a living room space with a sofa and 2 club chair. It was more space than we needed for an overnight stay, but was pleased with this room. If I was staying longer this would be a excellent place to stay. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk staff was very pleasant and friendly. Breakfast was nice with decent selection to get your morning started.

Room Tip: Our room was located at the back of the property which was very quite.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family