2,416 results
All reviews across the street village view turret suite cookies stuffed bear starbucks coffee town square dvd library place to stay front desk staff christmas lights perfect location potatoes waffles shops and restaurants free breakfast hot chocolate
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My sister and cousin were visiting my family in Spokane. I made reservations at Bavarian Lodge for a girl's weekend. The rooms we stayed in were beautiful. My cousin had never seen mountains as she is from Mississippi. It was great watching her reactions to everything in Leavenworth. The hotel was awesome and the staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast buffet before we left.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Our room was on the 4th floor with a balcony overlooking the gazebo and the Main Street of the village. Room was very clean with a lodge feel. The included buffet breakfast was fantastic with lots of choices including make your own waffle, eggs, potatoes, German sausage, cinnamon rolls and juice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob N
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the Bavarian Lodge for many years. You would think that after so many years the Lodge would slowly get worn down or the service would decline, but it does not. This is THE best place to stay in Leavenworth. The staff are friendly and inviting, the rooms are impeccably clean, the complimentary breakfast is delicious, the pool is well kept, the grounds and hotel interior are beautiful. You can’t go wrong staying here. We would like to give a shout out to Kim at the front desk for her kindness to our son on his birthday.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The room was very nice, an we enjoyed how close it is to the shopping, dining area! We parked, and the rest of the weekend was on foot! Parking can be a pain in Leavenworth, so this is a great perk! I would stay here again and I recommend staying here!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have stayed in a number of places in the Leavenworth area and this hotel for the price and location, is definitely one of the best. The staff was very friendly, rooms are spacious and clean and the location is right in town. Don't hesitate to stay here, however, make sure to book early.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple