“Fun trip ”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is a quaint little restaurant tucked in amongst the shops. The atmosphere is very friendly and inviting. Since this was lunch we were seated in the front section, they also have a back section I believe us used for evenings, which looks to be on the romantic side. My friend had the spinach chicken crepe and I had the Italian crepe. Both were very good but not that wow pop flavor. I liked the Italian, however being Italian I'm a little more critical, the spicy marinara was very good but it wasn't enough and the ricotta cream also needed to be more, if you like spicy Italian sausage you'll be in heaven because there was an abundance of it. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and the pricing was commiserate with the area and the bistro atmosphere,about $15 for the crepes. I would give it another try maybe a romantic dinner next time.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We think the potatoes were parboiled (for too long) then slightly browned prior to service. My wife complained that the scramble was under seasoned.
I found the ham, egg and cheese crepe to be outstanding on all points. The fresh drip coffee is good. If you really want to treat yourself order the side of link sausage. Not sure where they get it but I promise it does not come off the back of a Sysco truck.

Date of visit: September 2016
3  Thank Fat O
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

A restaurant down the road was packed so we opted for Pavz Creperie, and we were all so glad we did! We ordered the scallops with pesto pasta, blackened salmon Caesar salad & French Dip along with fondue and bruschetta for apps. Everything was so tasty and fresh. We had great service and enjoyed the small restaurant as opposed to the louder 'first' choice. We also received a great recommendation for a night cap. On our next visit, we will remember this charming place.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Nice atmosphere good food good service Had a very relaxing dinner Mike our waiter really knows how to take care of you. He did not rush us and made our meal very enjoyable was always on the spot before we needed anything. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The osso bucco was so tender and moist; falling off the bone. I was so glad that I ordered it. We didn't try any of the crepes and we were too late to get to try any of the creme brûlée, as they had sold out. The crepes do look amazing and I could hear the raves from nearby tables. I will try them next time, but I had my heart set on the osso bucco that night, and I was not disappointed.